Reviews for Footsteps
vote for LTM chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Lie To Me is in the running for the "Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH!"

We can win this if we all do it together!

show that the fans are still fighting for this show, that it should not of been canceled. Show fox they made a big mistake.

vote and spread the word to fellow LTM fans.

TV_Show_of_the_Month/2011/06

Vote every 20 minutes.

Click "Refresh Page" to update the page.

Voting refreshes page too.

Hurry there is only less than 9 days left til poll closes.
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Well he certainly would have deserved this tirade from Gillian last week. I wish they would give her some backbone in the show!
Aleia Jade chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
First: Gillian as a worthy target for his tormenting interesting concept. Very plausible. Which makes me angry.

This messes with me so much. There's real suspense here: Is someone in her house? Will she actually break up with him? Is it really Cal? WHAT IS GOING ON? You do a lovely job of creating this dream/reality that's just solid enough that I can't be sure what's really happening. It's terrifying.

In conclusion: Scary. Tense. Nice work.
glouton-mana chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Very strange story ! Meanwhile, I've loved it !
joiedevivre2011 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I finally watched that episode last night. I was freaking PISSED and Gillian's reacted seemed kind of off to me. Or maybe that was all in my head?

Either way, great story! I have no doubt that Cal will get what's coming to him. Gillian will make sure of it. :)
Leasel P chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Love it!

TBH, im loving all these screw you Cal stories. when the episode finished all i wanted her to do was say I'm leaving. He us such an ass. I hate how people are writing post 3.01 episode stories and having them make up. so silly. I think thats why i loved yours so much. they didnt make up, Cal got what he deserved :)
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
killer line: "I know better than to get into a fight with your ego."

i loooved it. kinda x file*ish* lol! i loooved it!
Partyinmyeyesocket chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Oh man this was sad! But I'm with you, especially the need to write an angry/angsty fic after the end of the ep! Thats exactly what I did! haha I loved the non-verbal communication. It's great that it is what their company is built on and what they thrive on and here it is being used to be the 'unspoken end'. Anyway, it was great! Great job!
Lil.Miss.JoJo.33 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
"She ran to the door to check if a) her house wasn't being invaded, b) she hadn't gone crazy yet, and c) ghosts did not exist."

I LOVED that part :D

Good job! :)
Slick1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Great job. I'm glad I'm not the only one who got mad at that episode.