Reviews for In Vino Veritas
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Hobbits *hides, sobbing, behind one of the pillars. Stares with haunted eyes*

Hilarious. But impossibly disturbing
CallistaMarie chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
(rolling on the floor, laughing her butt off)

OMFG, That's fecking, hilarious!
Acacia Jules chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Oh man, I don't know how many time I read this, but now matter how many times I read this, or how much hobbit lovin' squicks me, this ficlit STILL cracks me up EVERY SINGLE TIME!

This is just the FUNNIEST fic. Freakin' hilarious.
Ravens Destiny chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
OMG! That was sweet! I liked the part about window cleaner. _
-Rae
LaughingAstarael chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
*is laying on the floor, laughing helplessly* Ah, this is great! I think I only laughed harder when I read the unconsious Merry hobbit comic... hehe! Oh, man, I'm never going to be able to read Tolkein's trilogy with a straight face. But, who cares!
Peace and many beans,
~~L. Astarael
KnowInsight chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
*smirks*

great fics man D

love it

Am )
The Dark Prince chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Thats funny as hell right anther one
Asuka Kureru chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
ROTF LMAO That's great! hehehe... can't breathe ;D

gonna have to send this to my friends
hippiewitch chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
*scrubs tears from eyes* That was hilarious! Great job!
shadow975 chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
That's hysterical! I love it. "Was tha' a compliment?" "No, course it wasn't you bastard throne-taker." HAH! Great, just great. And "Yes, thastheone. Tried to bite me, then tried to proposition me. Quite disturbin'." This rocks - write more!
Godforsaken chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Hee hee hee...meh god...Fellowship v. touchy-feely, aren't they? *dies laughing* This is funny as hell!
moomoo chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
... simalar to bagenders... you have a ... distintive writing style. FUNNY! SEQEL! (what others think, i suppose...)
Salysha chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
I laughing my head and ass off! What future am I going to have headless and assless? Terror indeed has a new name and I have a whole new set of disturbing images in my mind. Couldn't have done without them, now could I? I always figured hobbits were merry and uninhibited folks but never quite got this far, saints preserve.

What shred the remains of my self control was that "Hobbits boring, all they ever do is eat an' fuck. Sometimes at the same time." *laughs hysterically and cracks up*
Maureen Lycaon chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
Oh - my - god . . . (lying on the floor, can't get up, ribs HURTING, tears of laughter running down my face . . .)

ROTFLMGDAO!

And you even managed to do it *without* Aragorn humping either Frodo or Legolas! And he and Boromir are even recognizably somewhat in character!

I'd *really* love to see what happens when Aragorn staggers into Arwen's room - especially if she's already noticed that her private jar of booze is missing. ;-)

Just one teensy criticism: when people in dialog speak of numbers, they say "seven", not "7", etc.
mimine chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
LOL, Too funny!

There I was in the mood for some nice Aragorn/Boromir slash and I get a hobbit fuckathon. Not fair.

Irreverent, wickedly funny and well-written. Thanks for bringing that silly smile on my face

mim