Reviews for October Fifth
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
You totally need to continue this story cause I think it would turn out epicly
littlelionalex chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
That little bit of hope at the end... AH! I loved this! They seem so in character and I could definitely see it happening. Very good story and so sweet. So thank you for this little bit of hope and I can't wait for more! (:
arrancar125 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
this was nice. i enjoyed it.
paralighter4ever chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
one thing i have to say: awwwwwwwww!

this story's just amazing!
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
It took me a long time to come up with an adequate response for this chapter. You can thank my life, homework, and roommate tension for getting in the way, but there's also a lot to dissect here in this fic as well, hence the delayed response. One of these is that in your fic, "The Jungle Movie" never happened. It seems that "The Pataki's" never did, either. It really makes me wonder when Arnold and Helga finally admitted to liking each other, and if the incident over at FTi really took place. You did a great job here with making a more alternate timeline canon with the television series all whilst sparking our curiosities.

It seems like everyone - Arnold's grandparents, the boarders, Helga, and his friends all really respect the fact that October Fifth is a day of mourning for Arnold, and rightfully so. It seems like the end of the year with October Fifth, and all the three major holidays in a row, would be very bittersweet for Arnold because he should be happy during those times, but at the same time he's sad because his parents aren't there to celebrate with him. It's understandable.

This fic is also evidence that Helga has really grown up here. She's matured in your fic, but still retains her same personality and ever-present love for everyone's favorite Football Head. It seems like she knows exactly what needs to be said to Arnold during this time. Weirdly enough, it reminded me a lot of the episode "Summer Love" where Arnold found out that Summer was using him for her own gain, and Helga, despite hurting Arnold and him asking that she stay away from him, knew exactly what she needed to say to her beloved in order to comfort him. Odd, I know. I also love the end and how she gave him the tickets to San Lorenzo. Helga won't stop at anything to see her true love happy in such a time of distress.

Thanks for the read. It was very moving, poignant, sweet, and a nice tribute to such a sad anniversary. I can't wait to see your update on "Love So True" and to see what else you have in store!
angie93 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
awwww, ilove it. and is so sweet of her for the tickets! ;D
Azure129 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
LOVE

LOVE is the only word for it :D

It was tender and serious and sentimental and beautiful and surprising and...LOVE is really the only word to describe how I feel about it, NintendoGal ;)

It was just really well done, the idea was lovely, character interactions were great, and the ending made me practically squeal _

If anything's going to bring attention to the need for TJM, it's fics like this ;)

~Azure129 aka Jenna :)
Nonsensicalicity chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I CRIED. /3

This was fantastic I never ever ever read short stories, cuz I like the ones with the big intense plots and relationship complications etc. but this was perfect. :)
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Exllcent fic here poor Arnold but adoreable scenes with Helga and that was so kind of Helga to give Arnold the tickets
Alwaysanonymous2 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Oh my good that was adorable! I loved it!
desired-hanyou-aly chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This was great I love it. I wanna know what's going to happen with those tickets. Do you have a story planed for them? It just seems like there should be more to the story after Arnold sees the tickets from Helga. But it's just a thought any way. Still love the one shot.
SuprSingr chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Yola, buddy-o.

Okay, so, first things first - Where the heck did the tickets come from? I mean, am I missing something? Did Helga slip them into his pocket when they kissed or something? Yeah, she must have...

Well, onto what I actually THOUGHT of this hopeful little One-Shot...

Well, despite that I know it should have made me a little depressed, all it actually did was make me smile. Right around the middle there, I involuntarily started smiling. It was just so sweet. I thought you said it was only a 'little' love. XD But that took up nearly the whole One-Shot, I think. Not that I'm complaining or anything. XD BELIEVE ME, the last thing that will EVER happen is that I'll suddenly start whining about Arnold and Helga being all lovey with each other. XD But seriously, this was sweet. A nice way to make October 5th a little less depressing for all us HA! fans. And for Arnold, too. ;) I got some serious heart-flutterage when Arnold said the line, "Helga... I need you." So very flufftastic. _

Love ya, buddy. Talk to ya later, and good job, as always! :)

~SuprSingr
Archimboldi chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Tienes que continuarlo!

Pleasee!

Està muy bueno, simplemente adorable :)
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Hey this is sad, but it's still a good story for the anniversary. At least we know Arnold would definitely hook up with Helga in the end.

So I guess you also believe his birthday is October 7th? It just works for me regarding what Craig Bartlett said.

I like it when Helga wears her hair down, too. I plan to have her do that for the next part of my story, when they caress each other's body...

Helga's right. Miles and Stella would be so proud of the young man Arnold has become. And they would love her, too.

I still think like always that there is hope and someone would happen if anything ever comes of this film, whether it's a movie, a book, or just something revealed by Bartlett. We deserve to know the end and get the happy ending for this great show!