Reviews for Always In Fashion
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Okay... I love you for this.

Colt is so there, a humorous little Jew, out to enjoy himself. And then there's Punk, humorous in his own way, a shit in and of himself, and nothing's gonna stop him from taking what he wants. And it all adds up into one amazing story.
Glamagirl chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Hi, my name is Nani and I think I love you hahaha! Seriously, I'm always is search of a good Punk fic and this was just perfect, and the fact that you paired him with Colt makes it even better!

They go so good together and I don't know why people don't write them much, I marked out with the Podcast because when you see them interact in their previous interviews you can see the chemistry. They get along perfectly fine even when they are so different and that's what make them so great.

Here you captured that just fine. You also took different stories and interviews and put together this is very believable.

Punk is one blunt mofo, I love him! There was Colt feeling awkward about feeling attracted to him and having to deal with it only so that Punk would go and call him out about 'wanting to fyck him'

I'm telling you, I really loved this and I woulnt mind reading more of them together ;)
rockysixx chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Please, please PLEASE write more Colt/Punk! I've been waiting SO long for someone to write them together. Thank you!

This was very well written, you captured Punk's blunt sense of humor beautifully & it's like I almost feel akward FOR Colt lol.

Very nicely written & you should deff write a sequel because I'm curious to know/see how that could affect their friendship.

oh velveteen chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I think I love you. I have been waiting SO long for some Punk/Cabana, let alone for a fic this good. To me, those two are so obvious, I can't believe people don't write them!

Again, this was really outstanding, contrary to your belief. And I can't wait to head over to Lj later and watch the videos you mentioned. *squee*
LegacyChick chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Hmmm... I'm still trying to find the right words for the story. You know I'm not a big fan of Punk... and I don't know a lot about Cabana, so it felt a bit weird reading this.

Though, plot-wise I really enjoyed the story, especially Punk's bluntness and the whole awkwardness between them (or rather the awkwardness from Colt's side) in the first part, during the podcast.

I must say, it was as always a great pleasure to read one of your stories :)