Reviews for iCome To You in Pieces
Linwe-Amari chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I very much enjoyed this! Well written. But why didn't they make up with Carly too?
jtb2008 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Very good story. I loved it.

The second section didn't make sense at first, until I realized it was a flashback. Thats really the only fault I found, and it wasn't even that big of one.

You gave a fantastic look into what their lives would be like without each other, and reaffirmed (like I needed it...) how much they need one another.

I was kind of surprised at how they just cut Carly out of their lives like that. She isn't my favorite character, but I thought she meant more to Sam than that, and even Freddie, to an extent.

They're really depressing when they are alone. They brought me down.

At least it had a happy ending. Very good job.
Hwata chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
LOVED LOVED LOVED your story. I swear, everything you write is like seddie gold. I also saw the video, the story made so much more sense and introduced me to a new song and a new youtube user to subscribe to. So thank you! And keep writing! :)
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Cute one-shot :)
ImJustDefyingGravityx3 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I love it for both of those reasons!
SarcasmIsMyBestFriend chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Very interesting your right it is the best one-shot to date, sorry also for the late review I read it before school the other day then had to leave and forgot sorry :D
Lanter chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Cute, and I liked the video this was based off of.
qwertyupzz chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I loved this story! I also love sabrinaschool! I've been watching her since June and she does really amazing Seddie videos! I hope you two make a collab together like she'll do the preview scene or something like that for your story and you'd write another story for that or..whatever I just think you two should do a collab!
Coyote Laughs chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Hey again,

Good to see another fanfic from you. I have to agree with you, I think this is one of your better one-shots (prolly the best), though I am rather partial to iNinja.

I think you have the pacing just right for this story, and I think you kept Sam and Freddie pretty much IC. As for Carly, not so sure of it. Most Seddie shippers tend to write her off as a big ole biaatchhh, but I feel that she's a bit more complicated than that. Of course, with all the attention that she's been getting, Carly can either forget about her friends (self centered, privileged) or really care for her true friends... I like that you did bring some dimension to Carly, cause I really hate when people just turn her into a caricature.

Again, great job! Keep on writing Emma!

Coyote
Ihearu chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I loved it!

It was super captivating. It wasn't one of those, "Freddie and Sam are together, break up because of carly, get back together immediately." cliche stories.

the only part that slightly dug in my mind was,

"What happened to Carly near the end of the story? Did Spencer ever wonder more?"

Curious, Curious.

(: good job! keep up the stellar work.
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010