Reviews for Geek Chic
NCISRookie33 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
i have to admite he would look sexy in a robin costume!
Jade2099 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
hmmmm...the delightful mental image of Christopher Gorham in a Robin costume just .Sunday. ;) Loved it! :)
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Ha ha. I wanna go to Comic Con so I send this review to feed your geekiness. Yay geekiness! Ha ha. I love it. 3
MutantSquirrel chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
You done good!
wigginluvr chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
ha, love this. Geek Annie/Auggie rules :)

PS- thanks for your review on Sam I Am :)
Viktorija chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Aww... I loved it! :D
Griffinesque chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
So cute they are...
UnderworldChick-n-VMKPirate chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
lol this is is good :] is it a oneshot or multichap?
celticgina chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
you have captured their banter so well. This needs to be continued...
Kira S. Night chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Can u like make another chapter for when they go?
Trish47 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I thought you'd disappeared when "Scrabble King Dethroned" wasn't updated. . . but I guess it hasn't really been that long (I'm just an obsessive FF checker, lol). Still, I'm glad I got my cuteness fix here. :)

The idea of them going to Comic Con is great and right up Auggie's alley. I was wondering why Annie was dying to go with him, but at the end you mentioned it as a way to distract him from the death of an Army buddy, which makes sense. It's nice and thoughtful of her to do something like that.

Annie acting like a six-year-old was fun. I'm not sure if she'd ever act like that on the show, but that's the beauty of the fanfic world. Annie's pestering was cute and annoying, which is probably how Auggie saw it too.

Yay for Star Wars references! Lol.

Best line: "From Luke to Han…promotion or demotion?"

Hahaha, that one had me in giggles. I liked how their discussion of the Star War's characters' relationships applied to their feelings for each other.

Oh my, the virgin conversation was almost a (borrowing a friend's term here) "cringe moment". That's not a bad thing though. It just means that it was super awkward and if it was happening on the television, I probably would have had to turn away because I can't take the awkward glances and awkward silences after something like that is said. Haha. But I still liked it.

I'd still suggest getting a beta or friend to read over your pieces to double-check spelling/grammar before posting. I'd love to offer my services, but I'm going out of my mind with school and work at the moment. If that changes, I'll let you know. :) There weren't many mistakes, but I did catch a few things.

I hope you'll be updating your other story soon. I love how cute your fics are!

-Trish
LostSchizophrenic chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Dude, this needs a sequel-the trip! This was so cute and funny, I loved it. Great job!
Indecisively Yours chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Just one thing: they're pantyhose not 'panty hoes."

Just something I caught.

Other than that, good job on this!
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
It was perfect; just what I needed to get passed this crappy day. 'Course, if you'd referenced Star Trek ('cause it's infinitely better!) instead of Star Wars (yuk!), I would have been over the moon. I must admit, though, "seeing" Auggie in tights wasn't as good a picture as one would have expected. Hilarious, but oddly WRONG.

I was especially impressed at the intriguing twist. Great job.
abandonded1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Lol this was cute I could totally picture annie as batgirl but auggie and robin would be a little wierd interesting to see though. I hope you write with them at the comic con that would be hilarious.