Reviews for Fortunate Decision
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Cute little one shot. One of my favorites.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Loved it. :))
riegert8 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Very good story
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Great story! I loved it the first time I read it, and I loved it the second, as well! :) That was so funny when everyone was laughing about the "inside joke"-yeah, if they only knew! This was a very enjoyable read, and thanks for writing! :)
Mandirrr chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Love this:))
mew-tsubaki chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Okay, I'll admit, I /did/ have a panicky moment over the Michael Corner contract! 0.0! Although, that would make for a riveting story, too... Consider it requested, please! *hint* xD

Anywho, again this is just an awesome piece of fiction. Somehow, you've made me like Harry. He's what I expected to turn out from the little boy in bks1-4. From 5 on, he was so angsty... But /this/ was the true, honest Harry. And he was so sweet with Gin!

Haha, Ron and Hermione... I like that Ron's kinda interested in things and Hermione's a bit slow on the uptake (as the rest are at the end). When she yelled at Ron for wanting to wear jeans, I snorted. I was trying to hold in my guffaw as I was reading this in a relatively quiet space, *lol*!

But this was just perfect. It wasn't overdone, it wasn't a repeat of Bill and Fleur's wedding, and it didn't carry the weight of the past either. It was just Harry. And Ginny. And experiencing the love that tells one that "you really ought to marry this one before they escape!"

So sweet. Please do more (especially one where the Michael contract started to take effect! I really want to see that!)

-mew! XD :3 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Cute. Interesting idea, well thought out.

One quick note...I'm sure this was unintentional, but all the same, I had to point it out. Right at the end, you state that Harry looked into Ginny's "chocolate covered eyes". I'm sure you meant "chocolate COLOURED eyes", but that line just cracked me up. I got this image in my head of Harry looking down at Ginny, only to find she'd spilled chocolate all over her face and was panicking, trying her hardest to get it off without damaging her eyes. This would, of course, lead to disaster and hilarity...

Anyway. I might turn that into a little fic, if you don't mind. Your story was adorable, I quite enjoyed it, keep writing!
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Awww that was so sweet and fluffy that I think it made my teeth rot!

Good job on this story. I just love happy endings.
TheDivineMsEm chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
omg that was ABSOLUTELY hilarious! hahahahahahahahaha
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 10/6/2010