Reviews for The Enemy Within
x stickers chapter 17 . 6/1/2015
I loved this story to pieces! Although, I certainly won't be reading the sequel. I dislike Anders. Soooo, soooo much. So the ending kind of threw me off. But I'm still very glad you uploaded this, thank you.
x stickers chapter 8 . 6/1/2015
I'm getting tired of Cullen being so short with the Warden! Although it feels good to see him slowly accepting her again. I am soooo glad I found this fic! Thank you for posting this wonderful story :)
naomis8329 chapter 17 . 5/6/2011
I'm sitting here weeping buckets over this wonderful story. I can't believe Cullen's dead, he goes to Kirkwall lol.

I didn't expect you to kill him and I'm devastated to say the least.

A wonderful story and I'll begin reading the next part tomorrow.

Take care

Naomi
Kiki Aries chapter 17 . 4/18/2011
Oh Shit!

6:28 am and I spent all night partly in tears, I'm shocked. I loved it
Lindira chapter 17 . 2/12/2011
I was dreading that you were heading towards that ending for Cullen... Sorry to see that I was right! I was really rooting for those two crazy kids! :P

But this was nevertheless a wonderful story - well-written, compelling, and heartfelt. That I could feel such sympathy for Cullen that I wanted a happy ending for him is definitely an indication of how much I liked your writing. I really want to read the sequel now, even though I have a ton of things I should be doing... ;)
Persephone Chiara chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
Sorry for not reviewing every chapter, I was too enthralled... But OMG, NO NO NO, tell me it isn't true! It can't be... This can't be the end for Gabby and Cullen! And the pregnancy...with Alistair returning to the Keep... Oh God..Must start reading the sequel NOW!
Persephone Chiara chapter 7 . 1/12/2011
Oooooooooooooooooh, intensity! Heartbreak and anger melding... DAMN, that was so SAD. I loved her using the Rite to save Ballard. And could I box Cullen's ears, please? ;))))))
Persephone Chiara chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
Go NATE! That was awesome! I loved the quiet "I am not my father" moment. Very tender and moving. I also agree with Gabby. It's a GOOD start. Let's hope it won't be for nothing!
Persephone Chiara chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
Gabby's outburst at the end of the chapter was SO sad... Her mourning over losing Alistair is so heartfelt... (I usually spare Loghain, so my Wardens rarely end up in that situation...at least not that way) Amazing. And I am glad to see her SO determined to help Cullen!
Persephone Chiara chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
How heartbreaking it must be for Gabby to find her former home like this. To find the man whom she once cared for in such anguish... Bless Nate for understanding her. Exquisitely written again. Damn, I am HOOKED! XD
Persephone Chiara chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
That was just beyond gutwrenching...:((( Yet amazingly done!
Persephone Chiara chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
WOW...that was absolutely heartbreaking! And so well written. :(((( I've always ADORED Cullen and...DAMN...Amazing stuff! Must read on!
jugalettePENNER chapter 17 . 12/29/2010
what?wow i did not see that coming..maybe cullen being injured and i never would have suspected them fingering nate!nicely done!love it
Isabella Monroe chapter 17 . 12/15/2010
I have finally found so free time to catch up on some reading. I have been looking forward to finishing this story. Wow that was a hell of an ending. I didn't see any of that coming. Great cliffhanger. I can't wait to start the sequel.
EvilValenStrife chapter 17 . 12/7/2010
Unnie, I'm smiling! I'm sooo happy with the way this ended! I loved every second of it and I'm looking forward to the sequel! The banter between Nate and Anders was priceless and Gabby is still just a freakin' beast that I would love to date!