Reviews for I Am Not Christine
Kyrie Twilight chapter 27 . 1/4
Who was the person that killed her supposed to be? I recognized a lot of the dialogue/setup of the last scene from V for Vendetta, but that doesn't fit in with the timeline at all.
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 27 . 10/4/2013
This was such a lovely story, I don't know why it doesn't have more reviews. I loved the gradual building of their relationship and how you managed to intertwine LND :)
skittlesgirl99 chapter 27 . 9/10/2012
And that's how Love Never Dies should have went. Seriously, I would have loved to have seen Christine and Meg singing "Devil take the Hindmost" to each other on stage. XD
Splendors Of A Landslide chapter 27 . 10/16/2011
Not many stories make me never stop reading on here, but I have to see I was drawn in since Chapter 1! This was amazing and at times I laughed, cried, and yeah. Amazing, I'm glad I read this all night since it kept me up :)
Chesair chapter 27 . 5/2/2011
Oh! I love your fic

Is the best story I've read

Please, I coul make a translation in Spanish?

Obviously, I would say that you've written the story

PD: Forgive mi English, I use a diccionary but is very difficult!
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 2 . 3/1/2011

I rarely include him in my stories, simply because it's been SO LONG since I've read the Kay or the Leroux, but I've always loved the idea of him, and the fact that you have him written in is simply divine!
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I am SO glad that someone else feels that Meg got treated like CRAP in the "sequel" which I will NEVER accept (though I must confess I love more than a few of the tunes... but that's ALW for you. Even when his plot sucks and his characters are massively OOC, the music is always good). It's like she was a caricature of herself, a parody... well, they all were that way, but Meg was worst of all!

Anyway, I find this particular take on what Erik made to do after the abandonment of Christine to be quite alarming and yet also original and intriguing. Rest assured I will be reading more. Lots, LOTS more.
Call it Maglc chapter 27 . 2/4/2011
I for sure know that this is by far the best story I may ever read and have had the honor to read. I will be sure to look for more of your work and although tears momentarily flood my eyes, I know that this is the best outcome that could turn out. A peaceful death would finally to Meg good. So once again thank you, and I'll be on the lookout for stories (preferably Meg/Erik ones) for more fantastic creations!
Call it Maglc chapter 12 . 2/3/2011
I'm torn between a mix of tears, pity, excitement, and I cannot read to read the rest! Of course, I could not read such an expanseve story in but a few days! So I have been reading for a bit, but there is still so much to go! I'm adding it to my favorites and you have my undevoted attention! X)
LadyGertrude chapter 27 . 1/28/2011
I loved it! You write really very well and the detail is amazing! I read this in one sitting and as you can imagine my eyes are very sore now but it was totally worth it!
BlackLeatherRain chapter 27 . 1/26/2011
What an incredible ending (spurred, I assume, by one of my favorite stories - V for Vendetta?). Congratulations on an excellent work!
Rocky181 chapter 27 . 1/24/2011
A wonderful ending! I was crying when she started talking about the past. If only we all knew that kind if love. Wonderful and amazing story thank you very much for sharing it with us!
RedDeathLvr chapter 27 . 1/23/2011
A very sad chapter..bittersweet. She finally was able to join her beloved Erik!

Thank you so much for finishing this beautiful story.

When can we get another POTO fic? *grin*

Thanks again!
katzsoa chapter 27 . 1/23/2011
Bravo (or "Brava", if that is the case). I enjoyed this a lot more than I thought that I would, going in. The whole "Erik/Meg" thing didn't appeal to me at first, but I think that you did it all very well. I like how much it tied together with the musicals, book, and even the movie! And it ended in just the perfect way for these two... Again, bravo!
ForevertimedtoAlways chapter 26 . 1/16/2011
Wow, you deserve so many more reveiws actually this is how love never dies should have went. It's beautiful and I couldn't stop reading it for a second. I love it with ever cell in my body and I'll never forget this story because it is what should have happened. Meg and Erik should have always been together. In my head this is what happenend and they lived happily ever after. Well thank you for this amazinf fanfic.

Never foget the music of the night and I bid you a goodbye