Reviews for Sting Like a Bee
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
This was amazing! I can totally see Sherlock getting into a boxing match to get information about a case. I really love that people underestimate him (like the boxer did here) and that he always takes everyone by surprise. Sherlock is a BAMF too, but he's more intellectual and calculating about it. However, I love that he can pull out the physicality of it too when necessary.

I also liked the touch of Johnlock friendship at the end. :)
Lizzie1498 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
That was great! I knew Sherlock was just fooling...it didn't make it hurt any less to read... Brilliantly written! Bravo!
Palimpest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Laughing because Lestrade! Oh that man, I loved his part in the background the most. Interesting to finally find a fic that comments on the canon of the boxing Sherlock. Hidden strength is always cool.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Love this.
Sarah Knight chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Nice little fic, would love to see it actually happen on the show!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Very, very amusing! I really like how you handled John's increasing worry balanced by Lestrade's calm (and then him cleanin up with his bet on Sherlock). Enjoyed this a lot!
Lumoa chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Yes! Sherlock boxing is awesome! I was worrying a bit there but then he came back, and Lestrade was just hilarious. The clever bugger knowing he would clean up XD
Grissina chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Idiotic self-centred genius! Poor John. "I don't believe you ever asked"! Though John should have suspected something when Lestrade stated acting like that.

Very in character, I liked it.
Maira the Panda chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
This made me shriek with glee. Me likey.
reflekshun chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Thank you for sharing such a good read! I love to see someone arrogant go down.
Lonewolfe001 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
That was brilliant, I really enjoyed it. I hope that last line was meant in a slashy way *giggles*. LMAO, curly locks can kick ass. Aaaah, and John was so worried about him.
YoNoSoy chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Oh, this was really cool and badass! There's not enough boxer!Sherlock in this adaptation or fandom. x3 Thanks for sharing, it was very enjoyable.
applepie2334 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Liked. John was adorable.