Reviews for Dance Practice
spoiled princez chapter 1 . 4/12
Kya, who can dance with Gakupo in that super revealing outfit? Ah, I for sure won't survive. Heck, I don't even know how to dance. xD But ooh, this is so cute! Haha, Gakupo with that.. mask.. xD And ooh, an eggplant magically appeared... hmmm wonder who put it there? ;) And the ending! Kyaaaaa so fluffy! And beautiful! Hihi. 'Lovers' quarrel' solved! :)
Lil'MissEya chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
BAHAHAH! THAT WAS SO... FLUFFY.
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I was reading this while listening to Magnet...I bet it would be cool to see them dancing to this song. Especially when they're the singers. *fake gasp* What a coincidence! XD
Ms.HP.Computer chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
NUUUUUUU!

This isn't based off of any song?

Now how would I laugh so badly my parents would look at me strangely?

But seriously, great story and everything.

The idea of a moustache Gakupo...YEAH.

*Y-U-NO guy*

WHY YOU NO MAKE NEW CHAPTER?
UltimateLolipopNinja chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
AWWWWWW.(: Wait, so MASTER was watching them? hehehe. Or is he just all-knowing?
Luvandia chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
...AWwwwwww... THISH IS SO CUTE DASFJAADGASAFDJAASDAFAD- *dies of fluff*
The Lanternkeeper chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Best. Fluffy-thingy. EVER. At least, with Gakupo and Luka. Great story! I very much enjoyed reading it, since there were few typos and no grammar-issues. (Sorry, I've got some serious issues with that stuff.) Anyway, epic story! I will keep an eye out for you in the future!

LoD
Mad-Hatter-103 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Yaaaaaay for Groucho Marx masks! :D
Noooooone12 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Owwn, kawaii desu *-*''

Gostei muito.
cartoonromancer chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Lol, it actually sounds like a nice outfit, and aren't innocent little girls the best? Though the ending was my favorite part...romantic, romantic, romantic
MissMorgi chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Sweet. Hehe :P

Make more! XD

*aw aw, naughty Gakupo XD*
Sawahii chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Squuueeeee! Another GakuLuka fic! Yayyy! I wouldn't blame Luka for being paranoid about dancing with Gakupo (in revealing clothes too!) Hahahaha, so Gakupo can be serious/professional! Heeheehee! They kissed in the end! *Squeals in delight* Thanks for writing such charming one-shots, please keep writing moreeeee! X3
Sydney Grise chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Yup. Fluffy indeed. Well, I wonder how this would look like if Gakupo and Luka joined a Dancesport Competition. This could most likely come along with it.

I hope you write more.