Reviews for Living With Yourself
Banshee4 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Hey kiddo, Where have you been all my life? (and by all my life i mean the past couple months) Miss you!
Banshee4 chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
hey too lazy to sign in! XP yay! a new chapter! i hope the training schedule doesn't kick her ass (It'd kick mine along with the morning run and the evening walk/jog) And the school work! maybe i'm just a lazy college kid but she's a busy girl!

As always Love the chapter and can't wait for more!
Banshee4 chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
i continue to love this story! OMG! i was kinda kidding when i said the anorexic thing but wow! Now! Do your homework! (Maybe i should do mine too!)
Banshee4 chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
okay so i about lost it when i read the thank you! And as for the story it was a good chapter! I can't wait for school to start! And i really hope the girls aren't teaching Mariemaia to be anorexic!

I like how i don't know where this story is going! It's awesomeness! And I get a one-shot? Me? YESSS! HAHA! I'll be thinking on it and i'll get back to you! Can't wait for the next chapter! 3
Banshee4 chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
this is a really good story, why is no one reviewing? and is this story going to be in the hurt/comfort zone? cause right now things seem pretty good! and heero's kinda just in the background will all of the guards be like that? but anyways i really like how you portrayed everybody, very true to the characters! Love this story! I'm favoriting it!