Reviews for Carlisle's Pillow
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 2/5
ahaha...so cuts ahaha...it would have been very interesting if you didn't place a hint in your title. like it sounded like a person but actually it SAS Carlisle's pillow
madeezinezinc chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
God I love this. I've read it about five times now. I love the idea of Carlisle and Bella. Great job
RowanBronze chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This is so clever! Very well written! Loved this story! Thank you for sharing!
A Midnight Song chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
A sensual temptation of having him under the sheets in my bed...
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
great one shot x
Kagome101 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. Now I feel slow. I thought the person talking was a cat, or another girl. I didn't know that was a pillow. I got it at the end of the story when I read the title. lol.
darkroselight chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Very clever.

Poor pillow, left out of all the fun again I see. To bad for her that, in my eye's, Carlisle belongs completely to you Zoya. No one writes Carlisle like you do, no one could.

darkrose
The Ashen Leaf chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
To all of you, this story was being told in the Pillow's PoV. Yes... The fluffy thing that sits at the head of your bed. The caramel colored girl was Esme. The other one was obviously Bella The pillow was jealous that it wasn't getting any action. Just having to watch him undress. Just clearing up any confusion. I totally love it XD!
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
i am so confused but i love it
Goldeneyes'1640 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
You write so brilliantly, your words are sophisticated and cool, i felt bad for esme though XD cool short :)
TheMortician'sDaughter chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
...that scarred me for life. xD Poor Esme... xD
SweetDulcinea chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
LOL I wrote something from an inanimate object's POV once. What fun ) I enjoyed the silliness of it, with a taste of taboo mixed in!
RachelxMichelle chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I loved this! It was funny and I don't think I've read anything quite like it before. Great job. )
CelticGlamazon chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Oh my...I'm torn...while funny, this story is also hot. Oh to be a pillow on that bed!
Isabel Southwell chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Very different! Took me a while to cotton on, lol.

Anything with Carlisle is a winner in my book.

Isabel