Reviews for Toonbound An Earthbound Fanmake
Gamewizard2008 chapter 11 . 12/27/2010
I admit, that Meg part kinda surprised me. ('Course, everything here surprises me!) At least she got a more important role. (somewhat) Can't wait to see Dib in action!
cartuneslover17 chapter 11 . 12/26/2010
Whoo, Groundskeeper Willie and Robot Jones! And Dib was really good here, still nutso as ever!

Thanks for updating again! :)
Chaosblazer chapter 11 . 12/26/2010
patience is a virtue, and I think it was well worth it as this was an awsome chapter, nice to see how Dib played his part and soon he shall join the others, who will probably need earplugs when he goes on his alien rants;

Keep up the awsome work dude lol.
Gamewizard2008 chapter 10 . 12/25/2010
Aren't you gonna continue this?
Chaosblazer chapter 10 . 11/27/2010
another good update, your doing a really great job on this story, not just in paroding the great game but the humor and characters you've picked are excellent.

I wonder though if Dib is going to keep nagging Wally and Kuki to help him prove Zim's identity for him helping them out, then again Zim could always show up when they get to fourside and be the "alien" boss in the dapartment store when Paula (or

Kuki here.) gets kidnapped.

lol, I forgot about the third your sanctuary location myself when i finally beat the game, beat the gaurdian but forgot to go in, so yeah no harm there he can always go back, keep up the great work dude.
cartuneslover17 chapter 10 . 11/26/2010
THE BOX GHOST! You've captured her personality quite well! :D

The Spy Flys sound like something I would definitely use if I was on some mission. :)

Wally's just annoyed as ever...he always is.

Update soon!
cartuneslover17 chapter 9 . 11/22/2010
Nice, Wally! Hope they have Chimp Chop in jail, Boog!

Really great that you added more jealous Kuki after Rocky's performance! :D No, Kuki, Rocky is no floozy! D:

I'm betting that Rocky will come back and knock the teeth out of Boog, and place the shock collar on HIM! :)

Can't wait to see what's on the road for our heroes!
cartuneslover17 chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
Whoo, I love Le Mime! He's SO cute! :D

So true! Cartman really is a mean piggy in clothes! Wally should have hit him with a bat until he turned purple! :D

Yay, Kuki's saved! And bleh! Cruddy Rainbow Monkey!

Update soon! :)
cartuneslover17 chapter 7 . 11/8/2010
Nice to see you added a little of yourself into this chapter. :)

You make Hoagie's role awesome, considering he's Sector V's scientist and I LOVE scientists. :D

The ending was SO sweet and foreshadowing. Update soon. :)
Gamewizard2008 chapter 6 . 10/29/2010
HOLY SHIT! I can't believe Rocky was in this! Oh, and Mr. Sanbon's name is actually Kani. Mrs. Sanbon is Genki.
cartuneslover17 chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
Aw, thanks for mentioning me and telling people to look at my work! You're the best ! You got Rocky spot-on! Ever the charming and witty girl she is, you ROCK!

Wow, you made Mr. Sanban look less of a pathetic coward...that's cool!

I really like how pissed you've made Wally about Kuki!

Long live DUH! :)
cartuneslover17 chapter 5 . 10/26/2010
Aw, Joe, Lou, and Barbrady...

I hate Joe, but this is awesome! I'd be pissed too if I were Wally in this situation! :D
Gamewizard2008 chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
I just love multi-crossovers!
Chaosblazer chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
isn't kuki another KND member or am I mistaken? either way a good read, by the way Dexter(dexter's lab) and Omi(Shaolin Showdown) seem like good choices for the roles of Jeff and Poo, but that's entirely to you wether you use em or not, keep it up and don't stray from thy path.
cartuneslover17 chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
Ah, Mr. Mayor...He was an awesome CN character back in the old Cartoon Network day. :)

Who can forget that Wally's favorite candy is butterscotch?

The ending...I hope for something as well.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »