Reviews for You Wear Insanity Well
Avidreader212 chapter 19 . 6/24
It's a shame it's not finished its a really good story.
Amuto-Narusaku4ever chapter 19 . 12/9/2015
please, update, He spent more than a year since the last update T.T
AD chapter 19 . 6/17/2015
Please continue
colouredthinking chapter 19 . 8/11/2014
I'll be sticking out with this story as I've mentioned in the review for your first installment.

I am really sorry to hear that you lost interest in the meantime but there's hope, right?

Re-reading this and listening to "Sundance" by Yagura brought me in a state of nostalgia and I should thank you for that.

Alas, I wish you the best of things!
jirtsu chapter 19 . 4/20/2014
Another great chapter, I hope you update again!
Naruto4Sakura chapter 19 . 4/11/2014
Ok, I know I haven't looked at this story in a while but damn. Shit is starting to get good. I wonder what else is about to happen. What is TenTen and Sakura going to do? Another question is how's Naruto doing on his side of the story? So many questions. I love this story. Can't wait until you update again.
N4S
Rainmeco chapter 19 . 2/19/2014
I'm so happy you updated, I'm sorry you don't feel the spark you had when you first started this story but this is a good chapter. I hope you make another soon. :)
kidloco chapter 19 . 1/5/2014
about time you come back and good chappter too

kidloco aprove seal on..
25BAM50 chapter 19 . 1/4/2014
great chapter!
jirtsu chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Great story, I hope you come off hiatus soon.
25BAM50 chapter 18 . 4/15/2013
I just finish reading all 18 chapter and all I have to say is I love it
Guest chapter 18 . 4/12/2013
I miss you. Please write the next chapter, i am waiting to see [read] what happens next. I read it over and over & over again. I love it, you have a natural gift for making stories. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORY. KISS KISS
Goingdownwithmyshipz chapter 18 . 1/1/2013
great chapter
Joele chapter 18 . 12/31/2012
Another one for the road. Encore encore!
Right in time. Who is the assassin? I'm thinking someone like Deidera or I don't know. Overall another well written chapter.
Happy New Years!
-Joele
moni-neechan chapter 17 . 11/3/2012
That is just the kind of story I like ;) Everyone's so badass and it actually has a good plot! THANK YOU! I love your writing style too! The only weird thing is SasuXHina, but whatever, it's not bad or something...just weird xDD I'm really looking forward to the next chapters!
Lots of love