Reviews for Eleven
SelenaPerez4life chapter 12 . 11/15
I want to know what happens next. Please!
babygirl669 chapter 12 . 10/5/2013
Holy goodness gracious! I read the first chapter a long time ago, and I just recently had the motivation to continue. I'm speechless. It is such an amazing fanfiction and my eyes were glued to the screen. I will definitely be checking out the videos. Great plot twist by the way!
illluvrockylynch4life chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Shea chapter 12 . 3/17/2013
It was actually a good chapter until you revealed that it was all a "scheme"*
*substituted word
Shea chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
D'aww I love his backstory. You actually managed to make me feel ashamed. _
ECLARExSHIPPER chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
This is beautifull written, but the ending is sad :(
rockybluewigs chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
It's been over two years since this was published and finished, and since I read it actually. Wow. I can probably find my reviews somewhere or something from my old account...
Anyway, I think I can say that I still love this fic two years later. The idea of having a Thirteen Reasons-style story in the Degrassi fandom captivates me still, since it's the first one I've ever read. And even though the couples have changed since then (indefinitely!) they're still memorable, since I watched Degrassi around that time as well.
It still surprises me when the main character says that Clare is the reason though. I don't know, it just does, since she seems like the sweet girl, even with the foreshadowing in earlier chapters with her nail-biting anticipation and her apprehension. I still wanted Wesley to have a chapter though! Even though now he's in the Bermuda Triangle and can never come back from there cough*
Each chapter seems real to happen, especially the Bianca and Fitz storyline. (Another character in the Bermuda Triangle and never coming back) I mean, bullies are bullies but at the end of the day, they can be either bullied at home or neglected. And while some of us can't sympathize with them, it still has that wonder that bullies can be bullied too. I mean, it's been shown that they have bad home lives in season ten and eleven, but when this was written, it was more believable than what the writers can scour up for the both of them.
Since the show is going down in the dogs (besides the possible suicide storyline with Cam,) I feel a bit of nostalgia reading this. When all characters had some type of storyline that was real, and now they,re basically forgotten; I almost forgot that Eli is manic depressive loads of times, and now KC doesn't exist, and Fitz & Wesley too, and Bianca went all nice on us (I actually like that) and now Fiona's a lesbian (which I like—no, love—as well but I don't like Fimogen, sue me).
So, yeah, I still love this story, even after 2 years, and additional characters.
Staar chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
WHAT?! YOU ENDED THE STORY ON THAT NOTE!? Ack! Ok, I'm good. Lovely, it was really cool to read.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
Anna chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
The ending...was just shocking to every extent. It wass just so out of the blue, and nothing that you were expecting. I know you published this like 2 years ago...but I really think that there should be another chapter. JUST ONE MORE. There probably wont be though. And thats okay.
anya frost chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
this is AWESOME! so creepy and mysterious! it draws u in!
Mason and Alex chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
OMG! that was an awesome story xD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
i am bored... who is sophia?
CreepyxDegrassi chapter 12 . 6/13/2012
OMFG. THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ. I was crying at the beginning, bawling at the end of Fitz's chapter, and bawling at the very end. YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION. That. Was. Oh my god.. So many feelings.!
Rh chapter 12 . 5/22/2012