Reviews for Choices
Esther261 chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
Ooowwwwww. There is GONNA be drama when Wally finds out what Kuki said. Lets hope Rachel or Patton isnt a gossip.
Esther261 chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
So thats why Mushi died?! Poor Kuki and Wally I feel so bad for them both Wally beung the most.
Esther261 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
No I dont have any ideas for a new title. But the ending of the first chapter was harsh and sad. And I thought Mushi was now a villan with Sandy. How did Mushi die? I feel like I should be happy for this story but I'm still sad because Mushi died. Anyways great first chappie I loved it. And to that stupid coach when I'm done with him he won't know what hit him you know if I can get to him. :-)
5 years of fun chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
New chapter?
Madison chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
This is good. You should update soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
i liked it and i know im late but it would be great if you keeped wrighting the story i really want to know what happends
Guest chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
I don't mean to sound rude but seriously I have been waiting for three freakin years for the next chapter so what happened, did you suddenly move to a different planet or something ?
Numbuh139 chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
I love this story, especially because Wally came in after KND. The daughter thing is very good, too, it caught me off guard, hehe. I like the AbbyxHoagie and the NigelxRachel action, even though I've always shipped Abby and Nigel, I don't know why.
PurplePandasLoVe chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Chapter 4 took forever now chapter 5 is...PLEASE UPDATE
Flying786 chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
This story become very interessant, UpDate
iceskater124 chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
love love love love love looooove :)

please update sometime!
Makorruh chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
Back. It. Up! Rachel and Fanny hate each other? Because of Patton? COOL! I definitely wanna see that. It's better than the Rachel-and-Fannny-are-BFFs-Rachel-is-dating-Nigel-and-Fanny-is-dating-Patton-everything's-okay-and-perfect plotline that I am SO fed up of already. It's good to find a nice and ORIGINAL Sector V teen fic.
hellopandaluver chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
AHHH I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! It's extremely original and your writing is excellent! Update soon? :)
metasgirl chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
aw! cute. :D
angelraider chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
Good god. This ACTUALLY makes me want to write a 3/4 fic. Gah.

I'll call it 'hello'. I don't think that I can do a 362/1 one, cause that'd be called something way to hard to think of. I LOVED everything about this chapter. From insecure!Rachel, to motherly!Kuki. You make me want to actually READ 3/4.

PROPS TO YOU!