Reviews for The Better Half of Me
Klaudyna.Ch chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
Love it, waiting for more;)
svollgraf chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
I hope you update soon we are just getting to the good parts! Thansk for writting, can't wait to read more!
svollgraf chapter 6 . 9/9/2011
Oh what a HOT mess! LOL Im loving it, update soon please, can't wait to read more!
svollgraf chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
Wow didn't see Edward caving so soon, this is going to get good, I guess its not Jake she's with he would know him so, hmmmmm? thanks for writting, hope you update soon!
svollgraf chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
LOL I knew he wouldnt, Its kinda crazy but I have to say Im with Bella at this point! Thanks for writting hope to read more soon!
svollgraf chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
Oh No Edward is so not going there! LOL, Can't wait to read more, thanks for writting, keep updating I really getting into this story
svollgraf chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Ok so now Im loving, this group, this is going to be good, I want me a "spot", :) can't wait to read more, hope you keep updating!
svollgraf chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I am reading this on rec', I really like the get go, think its going to be intrestedimg, can't wait to see where you take it from here, thank you for writting.
Chandra456 chapter 7 . 4/26/2011
Aww this was nice. Cant wait for the next chapter!
Chandra456 chapter 6 . 4/26/2011
Ha ha Bella is a wild child. I love this chapter. On to the next!
Chandra456 chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
hahaha wooooow!
Chandra456 chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
Nice chapter.
Chandra456 chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
So far so good. Im into it. Ready to read more. Usually I get up to date and then comment once for all previous chapters but I decided to do individually. Bella seems like a hard ass and im loving it.
Sara Lautner chapter 7 . 4/24/2011