Reviews for A Kiss is Just a Kiss
MLEetc chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I like the last sentence, it definitely sounds like Arthur.
alasweneverdo chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Last line: perfect.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Aww! So cute, and so romantic. I loved the movie choices to btw ;D Nice job!
manjuria chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This is just perfect. Everything, I mean it. Would say something more coherent but work is calling me. So - thanks for sharing. It was worth every minute of reading.
WorriesAreForSquares chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
If you're making reference to 500 Days of summer like I suspect you are, then you've got the wrong actor. Tom and Arthur are played by the same person; Joseph Gordon Levitt.
starscraper chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
really loved this, good style and balance between dialogue and description. you did a great job here :)
TardisBluePen chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
lovely. _

i loved their banter, you wrote it wonderfully, although it kinda annoyed me how easily annoyed Arthur got...but hey, that's Arthur. xD

i also LOVED how you sneaked in one of their own movies (Juno and 500 Days). very clever, and cute, I like how you said Arthur laughed at Juno. lolllll, so adorable.

and Casablanca...need i say, NOT SURPRISED? xD that's such an Arthur film, so classic. and it was so sweet when Ariadne was crying at the end of it, and he was just holding her...awww. :)

["No one ever kisses like that."] bahahahahaha. way to ruin the moment Arthur. trying to analyze everything. :P

i really liked your ending sentence, it was wonderfully descriptive, and i liked that you left us with that...loved it.

great story! *faves*

keep writing! (you're really good)
ShadowDragon357 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Adorable. I adore this couple. So freaking adorable, and I don't know if you're a DP fan anymore, but its just as adorable as Danny and Sam. hAHAH (500) days of Summer, has been a common theme in AA stories.