Reviews for Teenage Dream
Lindsey7618AwesomeasPercabeth chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Hahaha, I do the same thing too and I was thinking before this the son fit Malec perfectly!
suluvmanga chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I really loved you tying this into the song. It was sweet and touching. I love seeing Alec so confident.
babyphat5968 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww!
Werewolf not a goldenretriever chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
i rly luv ur story!
Echoing Dreams chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I absolutely LOVE this fic. I read it a while ago, but didn't mark it off to remember it, and i just found it again now. It's adorable and fluffy and you did an amazing job!
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
That was really good and well written! Went with the song so well!
mbrattoo chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I love your Alec so much! In my story, I've tried to make him more confident too because really, if you love someone, you can't be shy around them forever.

Also, I love how a song is featured here but, it isn't like you made it completely based on the song.

Definitely one of the best song five stories! Great job!
Jay's Island chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
That was so cute :) I loved that story

LOL I saw you Icon and was like, Is that Georg? It is Georg! I'm also a HUGE Tokio Hotel fan :D
StarryOwlEyes chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I love this song...and them! I love everything about this! Soooooooo good!
EchoingDreams chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
AMAZING! Absolutely amazing! I loved it! It was so sweet! Great job!
Reipersecutoria chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
que hermosoooooo fic, its really tocuhing! ooh i love it, ooh you're great!
mysteryssister chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
so so so sweet! i love this! and i definitely think you could make this into a real story, not just a one-shot. but either way, it's fantastic! LOVE!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
i agree that this is the perfect Malec song! i think about them evertime i hear it...lol and i like the scenes you put in. Love Kitty .
Dannie Jo chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
That is soo cute! I especially loved the first little bit concerning Magnus with no make up on. I must say that you have captured what I imagined their growing relationship quite well. Love Malec! :D Also, I never liked this song before this story. Now I love it and is on my Ipod. However, the part I think is most 'Malec' is the part of the song "I'm going to get your heart racing in my skin tight jeans." or whatever it says :)

Great job, though!

-Dani.
Skylsea chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Great job! I'll never think of this song the same way again...