Reviews for Corrosive
Crystal Lorelei chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I'm kinda confused on when did this happen, but all the same, it is still a very good work. I love how you write the suspenseful parts of the story, how you can even write a suspense story, unlike many others.
Keep up the good work!
Kenshin13 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
You pull another winner out of your bag of tricks, I don't think that there is anything you can't do with the RE universe that could be bad. Heck, I bet you could write a story about Steve Burnside that would be entertaining. The dream you cooked up for Claire was awesome, Wesker will forever be a thorn in everyones side. Is this story a bit of an a/u? I have no problem with alternate universes, this seems like a good start to one if it is and I'm excited to see where this may go in the future.
Maurelle chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
*soft sigh* This is like forbidden candy and I want more. Loved the bit with the rock salt. Wesker always rubs salt into their wounds and having the salt in the wounds to begin with is a delicate touch. Keep going~
FrostyDream chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
wow...wow...that was...wow, i love it its so harsh and realistic i think.
Naoko Suki chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Oh nice job! Definitely a menacing Wesker. Written very well! Thank you! I'd want to read more!

Wesker would have liked to..work with her huh? ;)

(Sorry, I can't help but point out lovey stuffs!) heheh
Ceville chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
One word: WOW!

If this is a quick ramble for you, concerning the idea for a story, I really can't wait to see what the actual story might be like. The way you wrote this was just... well, WOW! I know that in the games we're made aware of how powerful and kick-butt Wesker is, but your Wesker was so much more... I don't, there? He had so much more presence. The final scene of Claire's dream was horrifically brilliant - you wrote it out so well.

The whole dream was rather brilliant, actually. I don't know if other people have said it but - HOORAH FOR ANIMALS! For some reason, the only animals that exist in the games are the infected ones. What happened to all the wildlife, Capcom-peoples?

I really can't wait to see what you do with this. I'd read it for sure! :D
xSummonerYunax chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
That is one frightening dream sequence, because from how it was written, it felt so alive, so real. I think part of it stems from how realistic you made Claire's situation, from her condition to the setting. Yes, finally some wildlife in Africa! I don't know why they never bothered showing that in the game, because Africa is made up of strange facilities and labs right? Silly Capcom! Testing water with Litmus paper was a clever move, and there's definitely originality on your end for linking pH levels to infectious products. I can't recall that was mentioned in any of the files in the games. _

I absolutely love how you write Wesker. Yeah, in the game he's a badass, but in your stories, he's so much more than that. You make him a true monster in every sense of the word, from his words to his purposes to his merciless actions. The last scene during Claire's dream was horrifically graphic-the best description of Wesker's Rhino Charge I've ever seen!

After reading this one-shot, I am officially hooked on to the idea of a fully fleshed out story. The plot is already intriguing and I really want to see how Claire's mission will turn out, along with the obstacles she will no doubt have to face. Please, whatever you do, do NOT give up on this idea! :)
Ninja-Gnome chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Excellent work! I can't wait to see the rest of this in a full story! Did I ever tell you how much I adore your Wesker? Well I do. :D
tek chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Can I just say how absolutely devastated I was before that was revealed to be a dream sequence? This was very intense and violent and all things good that go hand in hand with Resident Evil. It's nice to see you writing more about the survival aspect of the games. Not to say I don't love what you do with the relationships, but it's always nice to get back to the literal heart of the games - survival horror. And as always, you seem to do it best.
cjjs chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Oddly enough I decided to listen to Pink Floyd's "Corrosion" while I read this. It fit quite nicely.

A great read. Suspenseful and creepy and apocalypic. All the things that I enjoy.

And your Wesker was very, very well done.

An enjoyable read. Neat to see things written from Claire's POV.
compa16 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
pleasepretty please make this more then a one-shot cause it is absolutely amazing
Ultimolu chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
...DON'T EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT! I THOUGHT CLAIRE WAS MASHED POTATOES YO!

Kiko: That was an awful nightmare to have, awful! ._.

Wesker: Did you had a nightmare like that as well?

Kiko: You chased me and I was freaking out and fell on my ass. It's not funny. ;_;

Okies, very good oneshot. Me likes. :3
itslukey chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
This is really interesting, and very well written. I especially liked how you included wildlife and desert into the horror - it's definitely a part of Africa that the game neglected, I think. I would absolutely be interested in seeing you continue this!
Olabelle chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I'm a bit confused as to when this story takes place, before RE5? After? Maybe I just missed that part.

But, other than that, I liked it. It's drawn me in and I'll definately be checking back for updates on this, very curious to see where it's headed.
Eventide chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
alsdkfjghlsdf

This deserved a key smash of emotion. Twists! In a "quick ramble"! Can't WAIT for the whole story to come out. Holy cow!