Reviews for Do You Remember?
kyuumihaira chapter 21 . 3/19/2014
Yay happy ending!
propertyofthedead chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
No offense but there are so many spelling abd grammer errors
blcakrose chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
i really liked this chapter.
NekoNinjaQueen31 chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
this was the longest chapter i ever read in my life. it. was. AWESOME! I cant wait till their wedding
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
the grammar thing does not disturb me. I am from Sweden and have friends who write far worse than you (I'm not saying that you are bad), and I usually correct most of their schoolwork (how nice am I?)
The places with the wrong words or grammar is easily figured out when you read through it. It might be hard or slightly difficult for some and slightly distracting, but that just means that they aren't used to read such work.

A very good story that is drawing me in despite the errors! I will read it to the end!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/1/2012
i dont think it was a stupid ending i thought it was a beautiful ending*crying slightly in pure aww and happiness*
valgal121 chapter 21 . 8/29/2012
i loved this a little sad that you cut the thrid preg short but i really like it the only thing that got me confused is that you said the first set of twins were 10 months old when there birth day was three days away on october 16 souldn't it be 11 months?
kawaii sushi97 chapter 21 . 8/20/2012
woww!
i really loved it!
it was really long and i feel like i really know some of the character!
ichigo pregnant more than once? genius!
I really liked it but there were mistakes that lasted throughout the chapters...
like: i looked at my twin son.
there a missing 's' throughout all the story and it sound like they were having only one twin... there were mistakes like this but i still absolutely love it!
Emmel Doll chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
Hi!

First, thank for your hard work.

Second... you're never tired of repeting always the same things? I mean, Ichigo explain 3 or 4 time everything which hapenned to him... It's annoying. You know that you can just write that he explain without descriving it which time?

Third... I'm french and I'm not that good at english, but even I can see your mistakes. I know that you don't have a beta, but this is... just too much mistakes.

Fourth, I love the story itself. It's original and the kids are too cute .
kyoko8lin chapter 20 . 3/3/2012
Love it very much. Sorry about your family though. I kind of understand, though I'm not in the same situation. I'm kind of felt neglected sometime. since my Older and younger always get the spot light. they always said 'why can't you be like your brother' crap. Sheesh sometime i wish i could say "HEY! I'm me, so deal with it!"
Wrath4life chapter 21 . 2/6/2012
Lol that was some happy ending XD glad it did though but I'm still curious who sings the song Do you remember me? Just wondering :) I kinda wouldn't mind knowing about there lil Pretend divorce that almost made them lose there only daughter in an accident but wow I feel sorry for them that they have to hear there parents making out especially if it's loud and I thought Ichi was gonna take birth pills or get a fix so he don't have to get prego cause I thought he likes it when Grimmjow cums inside him lol ;D
Wrath4life chapter 19 . 2/6/2012
Man no offense but your parents are A-holes seriously ugh I may be catholic too but at least my parents accept with what ppl choose to be with though I haven't told them I'm into yaoi but I rather keep that a secret sh...lol only my lil brother and my bf kinda know especially my bf she likes yaoi but not as much as me lol XD

I envy you though at least your close to one of your family members I try to open up with my family but they don't understand me but I decided to give up on it and just try to deal what I can and maybe one day find someone that I use to depend on talking to I had one but she passed away due to cancer she was my true bf I loved her so much but I got over it and trying to move fwd but anyway enough of my rambling I hope your parents would get over it and your aunty was nosy of even knowing you do fanfiction stories of yaoi that's none of her business but really hope things will get better for you I'm loving the story and well I'm kinda glad it's almost near it's end meaning there will be a happy ending for our Grimichi especially if they get a baby girl :) even if the bad guys are gonna ruin our Grimmichi moment onward to the next chappy :D
Wrath4life chapter 13 . 2/3/2012
Dam that sucks yea I hate sharing my Portable systems with my nieces cause they would either throw it and then it might end up breaking or somehow delete my files but that's why you had to get rid of the memory or get a back up memory so they won't mess with it.

Well anyway back to this chappy this was uh...very disturbing well mainly the gory dead fetus parts I was nearly about to stop reading and start puking ew...but this is actually good I love the suspense and happy you put some funny moments like Grimmjow had to quit smoking or how shiro made a point that those two are a sucker for each other which is so true I still feel sry for Inoue but still it doesn't give her and Loly the right to due such a gruesome thing well on with the next chappy to see what happens next :)
Wrath4life chapter 12 . 2/2/2012
Ogawd I just got goosebumps from that and wow...you made Inoue be the bad guy that's just sad and she's working with Loly too...omg poor Ichi well this is getting good finally sry I was kinda getting bored at reading it don't get me wrong I love that you added some fluffy lovey dovey moments though out the chapters well except the beginning did love the drama but you were missing more suspence and drama and finally your back on it yay! :D

Well I hope there will still be a happy ending for Grimmichi and feel sry for Inoue being the bad guy but oh well...on with the next chapter :)
anonymous chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
You have a really great story so far but your grammar sucks, please get a beta. By the way, aspire - to direct one's hopes or ambitions toward achieving something, aspirin - a synthetic compound used medicinally to relieve mild or chronic pain and to reduce fever and inflammation.