Reviews for Tick Tock, Enigma
Penelope Jadewing chapter 1 . 1/29
I've grown to distrust Elliot and Leo stories with a Friendship genre. Too many times, I've gone in with hopes that I'm in for a fun, deep, or even dark, moving tale of the friendship between my two favorite Pandora Hearts characters. Too many times, I've hurried to leave, disappointed and frustrated because the author mislabeled a romance as Friendship.

I must say, I have been pleasantly surprised by this fic. I came in, and I am not disappointed. In fact, it exceeded my expectations. And for that, I commend you. I have such a hard time finding platonic stories of Elliot and Leo that it just gets irritating to even try searching sometimes... So I consider this a gem. .

I love the brotherly relationship you portray. Yet, it's deeper than that... Like brothers, and best friends. They bicker like siblings, but they have a connection that only the truest of friends can share. A connection I myself have with my own best friend, and so I love it even more that I can read this, and go "My bestie would totally do that for me" when Elliot and Leo are being, well, themselves.

So, that was the long way around saying I love this fic. And I hope you write more. XP

Penelope
SoundAtMinimum chapter 11 . 6/5/2013
That.. that was cruel.

.. it was honestly a good series. I just wish Elliot and Leo had gotten a moment, aside from when they were skipping in puddles together.

I liked the plot, and I liked how you wrote them in character. I just thought it was strange that you never once mentioned Oz, seeing as he's the series' main protagonist.

I don't completely understand how Enigma/Leo died, though. After he played piano with Elliot.
Swanfrost15 chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
My lord. This was just amazing. Not only was it very different from the stuff you normally see in this fandom, but its also beautifully written, in so many ways; the lauguage, the beautiful descriptions, the plot itself with all the mysteries that tie together perfectly at the end. This story was a true masterpiece. I don't think I've seen many like it before.

Keep writing!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/18/2012
I was listening to Wherever you will go - The calling and that combination made me depress and I was on the verge of crying. That story - fascinating, grand, splendid. You have gift making the epilogue realistically sad and all that, you know, their friendship.
I like that you put a lot of humor, I laughed so hard at times... Anyway, two more things:
- Emily being a chain is grand idea, that sweet thing
- Mad Hatter destroying everything, not only Abyss-related stuff - well, I really and truly love that fascinating idea. Perfect.
I love that story. I love you for writing this jewel. I was sick and tired of reading fluff and other eww-stuff and your story made my day. There are beautiful things in the world, that story being one of them. Beautiful, moving, sad and a bit heavy at the end, because it evokes tears, but it only proves you got quite a talent.
So keep going, keep writing and thanks for sharing!
Atomic Lilith chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
Well, I'm crying now! You evil person, making me feel emotions! D You described Elliot and Leo's gorgeous and tragic relationship perfectly. Everything was worded really elegantly, as it always is. Thank you for the (final?) update, you awesome and evil writer.
Atomic Lilith chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
Horray for an update! I honestly thought that this had been abandoned for a while. ; But it was great to actually read another chapter. It's still very awesome. :D Damn, I was on the edge of my seat thought the entire chapter, it was very exciting! But the last part made me very depressed and shocked me greatly. ;w; Is Leo gone for good?
Atomic Lilith chapter 9 . 2/4/2012
This story is just pure concentrated awesome with awesome sauce on top and a side order of awesome. Your writing is just lovely, I love how you describe everything! Everyone is so perfectly in character and I absolutely adore the interactions between them!
PT-chan ssu chapter 9 . 9/21/2011
AN UPDATE! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD!

I'm kinda depressed the main characters are here though :( Ah well...

*GASP* Jubjub got REIM! And Break doesn't KNOW? OAO

Now there's something...

And if Reim wasn't investigating Leo's documents, then what WERE those? OAO

Ok, dokidoki now. XD

You are awesome and I can't wait for the next chapter!

I'll DEFINITELY Be looking forward to it! XDD
self-sacrifice chapter 9 . 9/20/2011
I had the absolutely brilliant idea of reading this fic before I went to bed last night, with chapter 8. Ah the nightmares that crept on me, and pretty much kept my awake for half the night! Now, it seems as the creepiness, in my opinion, has twisted in a way that will hopefully not disturb my dreams again. Besides that, this is magnificent, and I can't wait for the next chapter! Just hoping that a shipping finally pops up somewhere in this, being the fangirl I am at times.
MirrorDede chapter 9 . 9/20/2011
I love the idea of Emily being a chain, and her power! That would make a lot of sense.

I so want to know whose file that was after all.

Poor Reim...

Want more!
Tossino chapter 9 . 9/20/2011
Where has this story been my whole PH fandom life?

I would have probably found it much earlier if I actually read much PH fic overall. Anyway, today I decided to do so, and I'm so glad I stumbled upon this. I sure did read through it all in one sitting.

Not only is your writing absolutely beautiful in how it captures you and pulls you in enough to keep you reading and wondering, but you lay out an absolutely brilliant plot that leaves me chewing on my fingers and my eyes glued to the screen and get it across in just the right amount of words every time, not adding any unnecessary information even when they seem more like quirks added for fun than anything else - it gives the story a certain personality and charm. Plus, you've got the characters down perfectly, and you make all of them so alive and human and warm, and they make me smile and laugh and whathaveyou.

I'm especially fond of Leo and Elliot's nerdiness over Holy Knight; it makes me SO HAPPY. XDD

This is amazing, and I was so happy when I saw how recently updated it was so I can follow it knowing it's still being worked on, because it's the worst thing when great stories like this are discountinued (which happens way too often). And I really do hope you keep working on it because it's just... so awesome.

So much love.
PT-chan ssu chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
XD XD XD

GREAT CHAPTER! Poor Elly, boredom really kills. But I suppose that Leo's worth it X3 XDD (Leo has become a sadist *gasp* XP Oh poor poor Elly, now that their not Master-Servant, Elly's becoming more Servant XDDDD)

Leo and Enigma are seriously picking my curiosity now OO

Looking forward to the next chap! XD

Hope you... uh... *meek voice* update soon :D
Review Master chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Aww! How sweet! :D That's another good chapter soaking into my brain! You use a wide range of vocabulary! I'm impressed! I have never read a story that sounds so intelligent yet so simple! Good show! Oh! I think it's fun how Leo is playing naive, we all know who he is. :)
Review Master chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Oooh! Scaaarryyy! Looks like Leo's a creepy homicidal maniac stalker freak! Elliot's gonna pee his pants! Hee-hee! Great opening to your story! You can write really good stranger! Keep up the good work!
Alne chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
Thank you so much for the update! It was amazing to wake up this morning, and see a chapter of this!

It's starting to get a little eerily intense (which I adore!), keep it up and I hope to see more updates from you soon!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »