Reviews for Burgundy Velvet
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
As always, I'm loving this. That's all I can say about it ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
You can't imagine the enjoyment i got out of this...hilarious! You should write more like this sometime!
Molly1002 chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
Very good story :) but who is Eleanor? Is that another name for ? Sorry it's probably really obvious XD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Butterfly kisses? That's a disappointment
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 11 . 5/29/2011
Lovely as always :D

I didn't think it was too fluffy at all :)
Charmingly-Evil chapter 11 . 5/29/2011
awww i loved this! soooo cute and sweet. love this ;) great job!
MissusTodd chapter 11 . 5/28/2011
I love these little shorts, greatly admire your writting style. I must begrudgingly admit, though, that I really do envy you. Truly, I do. These are so beautiful and I cannot wait to see what you add to this series of one-shots!:D
Molly1002 chapter 11 . 5/28/2011
Aw! I loved it/this ! It was so cute! Love the fluffyness!
Gallows Calibrator chapter 11 . 5/28/2011
sadlifdhv. This is absolutely adorable. And there is nothing wrong with fluff. :D Fluff's one of those things that's actually compliant with 'the more, the merrier'.

Eagerly awaiting an update, as always. :D
Molly1002 chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
The ending was so sweet :)
Molly1002 chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
Wait, so who did Lovett marry again? (Sorry, got confused)
Molly1002 chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
Poor 's! :( I would really like to see a follow up to this one-shot...
cookie-pocky-strawberry-love chapter 10 . 3/19/2011
aaww this was incredbly amazing! i absolutely loved the ending :3 cant wait for the next update
Skatergal815 chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
It was good! I had to do a personification poem for class. Let's just say I rymed Beaver with Bieber and Golden Retriever. It didn't turn out so good.:)
MrsNellieLovett-x chapter 9 . 3/15/2011
I absolutely love every single one of these. They are all beautifully written, and I love how every one is in a different style. It isn't clich├ęd or obvious like a lot of other stories in the fandom are. Definitely my favourite ST series of fics so far. Keep up the amazing work, I'm so impressed!
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »