Reviews for Burgundy Velvet
Molly1002 chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
Poor 's! :( I would really like to see a follow up to this one-shot...
cookie-pocky-strawberry-love chapter 10 . 3/19/2011
aaww this was incredbly amazing! i absolutely loved the ending :3 cant wait for the next update
Skatergal815 chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
It was good! I had to do a personification poem for class. Let's just say I rymed Beaver with Bieber and Golden Retriever. It didn't turn out so good.:)
queenckarfwedson-x chapter 9 . 3/15/2011
I absolutely love every single one of these. They are all beautifully written, and I love how every one is in a different style. It isn't clich├ęd or obvious like a lot of other stories in the fandom are. Definitely my favourite ST series of fics so far. Keep up the amazing work, I'm so impressed!
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
Nice work, as always!

And it ended just like I hoped that it would ;)
Gallows Calibrator chapter 10 . 3/14/2011
Sestina is a pretty word.(I've never heard it before today, really. Even the spell check on my browser doesn't recognise it, hah.)

I like how you compare Sweeney to a tiger. Because really that's what he is, isn't he?

I also like how whenever you have the phrase 'red hair' (or curls, or locks) it's always on two separate lines. I don't know why, either.

Ha, I'm absolutely horrendous at poetry. You seem like one of those people who insist they're bad and don't do it often, but when they do it's very pretty.

(I also love how you're slipping Sweeney and Nellie into schoolwork.)
Gallows Calibrator chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
As always, another wonderful installment. c:

...and a terribly late review from me. D

...I always drink my coffee black. I actually don't find it bitter as everybody else does, lol.

But amazing story as always. :) it might have been a little rambly, but still good. :D

(because I usually I have nothing to say that isn't completely redundant... I do love Nellie's babbling though, I find it quite adorable and slightly reminiscent of me, haha.
obsessivelyfanaticgw09 chapter 9 . 2/12/2011
Hm...very interesting...and very unique!

I just lovett, like everything you write!
InDeppth chapter 9 . 2/5/2011
AMAZING. wonderful.

brilliant. i lovett. as always :))

3 DEPP
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 9 . 2/5/2011
Lovely as always :)

Question: did they actually drink coffee back then?
Mrs.GingerHinkley chapter 7 . 1/29/2011
Somehow, Mrs. Lovett raging for womankind is hilarious beyond hilarious.

"You couldn't stomach more than a few hours with those sixties feminists before needing to run home by yourself and put on your bra again."

-Oh my gosh, I laughed so hard.
MoonlitSerenity chapter 8 . 1/28/2011
This was BEAUTIFUL! I see that some people regard this as fluffy, and I tend to agree...to a certain extent. The way you have written it is almost melancholy-how Lovett longs for Sweeney, and he is such a tortured soul. You make the rising action almost painful. But when the two characters are united, and their bodies touch, there is a sense of relief and calm. Plus, the description of Sweeney's eyes was just stunning.

Keep writing. I loved it.

-Moonlit
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 8 . 1/27/2011
I LOVE this chapter. It's just so beautiful and fluffy in the good sense of the word D

I can totally imagine Nellie reacting like this; the way Sweeney comforts her was more of a surprise, but in a very good way indeed ;)
InDeppth chapter 8 . 1/27/2011
I loved this.

it was amazing.

3 DEPP
Thalia-Sandy chapter 8 . 1/26/2011
I really love that Sweeney treats her so affectionately!

Fluff is great! Especially when it's written as beautifully as this!
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »