Reviews for Burgundy Velvet
iBounce chapter 8 . 1/26/2011
Aww! This is adorable. I do love your updates, they're like a highlight to a day, (:

I suppose you must grow weary of hearing my old, reviewing trollface. Well, I don't get tired of writing them. Praise be where praise is needed &.&

Ihaveaprompt. 'New'.

I enjoy Sweeney's reacions, albeit good or bad.

Thanks, (:
PartyhardDrunkard chapter 8 . 1/26/2011
Awww...that was sweet and so well written. I lovett! :D

-Partyhard Drunkard XD
Pamena chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
So I finally read this and am ready to review. I’m slightly late, but I hope you can forgive me. Haha First off, there is no shame in still owning and listening to cassettes. I have records, so there’s really no room to talk. Haha Second of all, I LOVE this. It’s completely hilarious and you’re just going to have to deal with me quoting things to you because I can’t help myself:)

If he is the newly-dead fish, he ponders, then she must be the bird about to feast upon it. – Bahaha. This is so Nellie. She would not be fazed in the slightest by his “mood.”

I would quote Nelli’s entire speech about women struggling to earn the right to go to college and being repressed by men because it’s completely brilliant, but I don’t want to clutter the review. Haha And I love how Sweeney calls it Nellie being “on her soapbox”. He’s such a cranky old man and I love it.

The sight of her standing there, flapping away and nearly in tears, is so pathetic that the tiny piece of Sweeney Todd still in possession of a conscious feels compelled to mutter, "You don't look fat." – I feel the need to tell you that I burst out laughing at this point just because I could picture the look on his face and hear the tone in his voice. The poor, poor man.

And the sanitary napkin on the bottom of his shoe! Hahaha Poor Sweeney. I feel bad for finding his pain so incredibly funny. And Nellie’s words of comfort are “be thankful it wasn’t a condom.” Haha! I think she needs to work on her sympathy talks.

I completely loved this. It was exactly the sort of pick-me-up I needed today:) Not to mention it’s pretty awesome that someone wanted to write something based on one of my stories. Haha So thanks for the story and for cheering me up today!
Thalia-Sandy chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
I guess you don't know how madly obsessed I am with Passing Strange but I seriously almost had a heart attack when I saw you uploaded a spin-off chapter!

You did such a marvelous job! I love this just as much as I love Pamena's story!I felt kind of bad for Sweeney but on the other hand I found his despair highly amusing! XD
deathroman13 chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
Haha chapter 7 is brilliant :D.

I like chapter 6 the most until now :).

Happy Holidays :D
Gallows Calibrator chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
Patti? As in LuPwn? :DD

Is it sad that I notice this first? OTL

(And that even though it was established earlier that Jackson was the surname of Mr. Michael, when put next to Patti's automatically made me think of Cerveris?)

(And the fact that I only got off my lazy ass to review because of this?)

Nah, I didn't think so either. :D

So anyway, to state the obvious, this was another great chapter. I loved the metaphors and similes, and if it weren't for your name I could have easily mistaken this as one of Pamena's works.

So keep up the good work and stuff. :D

(And I'll try to get off my lazy ass more often!)
InDeppth chapter 6 . 12/15/2010
omg, that was awesome.

i loved that one so much :)

3 DEPP
obsessivelyfanaticgw09 chapter 6 . 12/14/2010

I do ever so love your writing!
Leo Marie Octavian chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
I liked this one a lot... The emotion and repeated empty feelings really made this awesome.
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
This chapter is so beautiful that I can't even begin to describe how much I enjoyed reading it. It's just perfect and I love everything about it. It's just... wow. I think those three letters describe my feelings about this chapter the best ;)
cookie-pocky-strawberry-love chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
hahaha love how he shuts her up xD all of these are very cute and i cant wait to read more

:D
obsessivelyfanaticgw09 chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
OMG! I cannot even describe how much I loved this chapter. IT was sooo cute! And so wonderful and different! I've never seen a fanfic putting Mrs. Lovett and Sweeney in a situation like this before. I just love it so much!
Charmingly-Evil chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
lol i LOVED this. great job, so excited for an update!
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
Wonderful as always :D

I love Sweeney's initial lack of reaction and then... well :P

Usually I'd say that the developments at the ending are a bit too sudden but seeing the (humorous) tone of this fic I think it works :D
Charmingly-Evil chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
i really liked this! a lot! wished nellie wasn't married and that it was a sweenett though, but still good :) can't wait for an update!
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »