Reviews for Burgundy Velvet
deathroman13 chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
Haha chapter 7 is brilliant :D.

I like chapter 6 the most until now :).

Happy Holidays :D
Gallows Calibrator chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
Patti? As in LuPwn? :DD

Is it sad that I notice this first? OTL

(And that even though it was established earlier that Jackson was the surname of Mr. Michael, when put next to Patti's automatically made me think of Cerveris?)

(And the fact that I only got off my lazy ass to review because of this?)

Nah, I didn't think so either. :D

So anyway, to state the obvious, this was another great chapter. I loved the metaphors and similes, and if it weren't for your name I could have easily mistaken this as one of Pamena's works.

So keep up the good work and stuff. :D

(And I'll try to get off my lazy ass more often!)
InDeppth chapter 6 . 12/15/2010
omg, that was awesome.

i loved that one so much :)

3 DEPP
obsessivelyfanaticgw09 chapter 6 . 12/14/2010

I do ever so love your writing!
Leo Marie Octavian chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
I liked this one a lot... The emotion and repeated empty feelings really made this awesome.
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
This chapter is so beautiful that I can't even begin to describe how much I enjoyed reading it. It's just perfect and I love everything about it. It's just... wow. I think those three letters describe my feelings about this chapter the best ;)
cookie-pocky-strawberry-love chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
hahaha love how he shuts her up xD all of these are very cute and i cant wait to read more

:D
obsessivelyfanaticgw09 chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
OMG! I cannot even describe how much I loved this chapter. IT was sooo cute! And so wonderful and different! I've never seen a fanfic putting Mrs. Lovett and Sweeney in a situation like this before. I just love it so much!
Charmingly-Evil chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
lol i LOVED this. great job, so excited for an update!
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
Wonderful as always :D

I love Sweeney's initial lack of reaction and then... well :P

Usually I'd say that the developments at the ending are a bit too sudden but seeing the (humorous) tone of this fic I think it works :D
Charmingly-Evil chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
i really liked this! a lot! wished nellie wasn't married and that it was a sweenett though, but still good :) can't wait for an update!
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
Wow, this chapter is so awesome! And very, very intruiging. I so love the idea of older Sweeney and Nellie meeting in a way like this.

I suppose though that there won't be more of this story line than this chapter right? It's a pity, cause imo this is just screaming for a second part! (I can hear it right here :P)
obsessivelyfanaticgw09 chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
Ahh! I've been reading all these chapters and I love them! You're such a great writer, please keep updating. ) 3
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
This chapter is SO beautiful. Just perfect.

I too like the idea of Sweeney resembling Benjamin somewhat when he is relatively unguarded in moments like this that he is sleeping, and I just adore what you did with that in this chapter.

I also feel that there's a poetic beauty in your chapters, especially this one, and it's just a pleasure to read them.
Charmingly-Evil chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
awww i loved this chapter! woo sweenett! and wow, this was very well written and sort of poetic. great job, can't wait for an update!
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »