Reviews for Burgundy Velvet
babyvfan chapter 29 . 1/20/2013
Wow is all I have to say about this chapter. Regarding your AN, it makes me sad you're almost done with it. It's really good.
dionne dance chapter 29 . 1/20/2013
Very nice.
wintmint4 chapter 29 . 1/20/2013
What?! It's almost over?! Nuuu.
I loved this chapter, though. Sweeney was just- agh- *perfect*. Only he would have those reasons...
Woderful job! :) Sorry for the short review...
PirateNinjaCJS chapter 29 . 1/20/2013
This was quite possibly your most beautiful chapter yet. Thank you so much for the update, please post the new chapter soon! 3
Redejeka chapter 29 . 1/20/2013
Awww that's sweet but sad -.-
Sweeney's always in denial :P

Sad, that there's only one more chapter left and this fic will all be over :(
EleKat chapter 29 . 1/20/2013
amazing! please update soon
Guest chapter 29 . 1/20/2013
Another excellent rendition of the Demon Barber's refusal to accept his feelings and emotions for the little baker. Yeah,it is sad to know that we are near the finish,but all good things have to end. I think you are gonna start another series by next fall. Even if you won't,it was a great reading experience,despite its angstiness in some of the previous chapters.
thelovelyflorencelovett chapter 29 . 1/20/2013
aww he's running out of reasons :) I love this and can't wait until the next chapter
Abbi chapter 16 . 1/15/2013
Please please please make this into a longer series at some point. It's absolutely perfect and such a unique idea. I adore this oneshot
TimeladyVictorious chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
This is BRILLIANT. I laughed for a good 5 minutes!
Obscure Bird chapter 28 . 1/4/2013
Loved these! They're all so great, and the variety in 'em is fantastic. You've got everything here - all the painful, the sad, the funny, the loving, the downright disturbing that these two are capable of... It's great. Every one of them is complete and beautiful and just awesome. Way to go!
Avrice the Demigod chapter 28 . 12/27/2012
Oh my god I love all of these beautiful little one shots! They're written quite well and stay true to the characters. So, props to you!
Thalia-Sandy chapter 28 . 12/27/2012
...Ew that's so disgusting! XD I really love the lightheartedness of this chapter though, especially since your fanfics usually make me cry ;)
Katalystic13 chapter 18 . 12/26/2012
Wow that was sad. I really love that it was written in the bouquet perspective. Something really new.
babyvfan chapter 28 . 12/26/2012
Just wow. I have to say though I honestly can't blame Sweeney for his reaction. No matter how good it may taste, nothing could make me forget about disturbing ingredients like that.
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »