Reviews for Burgundy Velvet
babyvfan chapter 28 . 12/26/2012
Just wow. I have to say though I honestly can't blame Sweeney for his reaction. No matter how good it may taste, nothing could make me forget about disturbing ingredients like that.
dionne dance chapter 28 . 12/26/2012
This was really funny. Sweet revenge indeed!
Redejeka chapter 28 . 12/26/2012
Ohh.. They are adooorable :")
Guest chapter 28 . 12/26/2012
Ahahah that's so funny! Poor Sweeney, getting a taste of his own medicine. Poor Toby. (I literally need to lose the attatchment to him) Amazing as always! (how I've lived without you all these years, I'll never know.)
katkah chapter 28 . 12/26/2012
Profoundly disgusting... as it should be, I guess.
AThousandVoices chapter 28 . 12/26/2012
That was so cute! Well, as cute as I imagine Todd and Lovett can ever be xD But you're right; it was a lovely change of pace!
wintmint4 chapter 28 . 12/26/2012
That's hilarious (and disgusting). I've never heard the phrase 'never trust a thin chef,' but it certainly makes sense... Haha
Also, making gelatin (sp?) is very creative (again, disgusting). Obviously, most of us can understand Sweeney's reaction. Haha I usually don't eat jell-o or anything, because the idea of eating bones and skin and whatever else is in it makes me kind of sick (I'm a vegetarian). Poor Sweeney. xD
Anyway, awesome job, as per usual! Happy Holidays! :)
EleKat chapter 28 . 12/25/2012
Amazing! Please update soon!
sm4567 chapter 25 . 12/5/2012
Well,what can I say? You are one of the few people who takes Todvett in a different direction and I am dyiing to see this finished. Hope you decide to write a fic feauturing Nellie and Ben in their teens in a another of your wonderful AU-verse;could it be modern England or the 1840's as usual. Meanwhile,I also hope that you might think of the notion to write an Alice in Wonderland-themed story with Nellie going through various places,sizes and situations to find her way home and perhaps comfort in the arms of Benjamin. Just an idea,that's all. Keep up the good work.
Nevermore - FightingDollDame chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
Sorry Sweeney but I have to agree with Nellie at the very beginning of this one, I mean come on Sweeners. I just love how you write these stories, with so much beuatiful description. I'm really a nothing here but once I start posting I can only hope that they are somewhat close to as great as this. Brilliantly done.
Nevermore - FightingDollDame chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Well, it's wonderful to see Mrs. Lovett love a cat, quite sweet. That's your job eh Nell, wink wink, hahaha. Awww, puddy tat loves Sweeners. Funny fic, I liked it.
Nevermore - FightingDollDame chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
A very unique take on a Sweeney Todd fanfic one-shot. I like the idea of them getting older, but at the same time not quite losing what made them who and what they were years ago. Enjoyable, quiiiite enjoyable.
Nevermore - FightingDollDame chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
I love how you write these, I swear. I can be reading it and then imagine it as clear as day in my mind, the detail you put into everything makes it so easy to actually see. "There is a mysterious beauty that can only come out in darkness."
Nevermore - FightingDollDame chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Wonderfully written. I liked how you made his comparisons between Nellie and Lucy, and how in the end it held some favor for Mrs. Lovett, lovely.
Nevermore - FightingDollDame chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I know you probably won't read this because it's so late after you wrote it, but this such a sweet first chapter. It reminds me so much of when I was around 11, walking home from school with my sister and one came out of nowhere and landed on my nose. I still have the real picture that my sister took with her camera before it flew away, as well as a copy on our home computer and on my laptop. Don't feel strange for wanting that Nellie, it is pretty darn cool for the short time that it lasts. This just made me smile.
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »