Reviews for Burgundy Velvet
TimeladyVictorious chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
This is BRILLIANT. I laughed for a good 5 minutes!
Obscure Bird chapter 28 . 1/4/2013
Loved these! They're all so great, and the variety in 'em is fantastic. You've got everything here - all the painful, the sad, the funny, the loving, the downright disturbing that these two are capable of... It's great. Every one of them is complete and beautiful and just awesome. Way to go!
Avrice the Demigod chapter 28 . 12/27/2012
Oh my god I love all of these beautiful little one shots! They're written quite well and stay true to the characters. So, props to you!
Thalia-Sandy chapter 28 . 12/27/2012
...Ew that's so disgusting! XD I really love the lightheartedness of this chapter though, especially since your fanfics usually make me cry ;)
Katalystic13 chapter 18 . 12/26/2012
Wow that was sad. I really love that it was written in the bouquet perspective. Something really new.
babyvfan chapter 28 . 12/26/2012
Just wow. I have to say though I honestly can't blame Sweeney for his reaction. No matter how good it may taste, nothing could make me forget about disturbing ingredients like that.
dionne dance chapter 28 . 12/26/2012
This was really funny. Sweet revenge indeed!
Redejeka chapter 28 . 12/26/2012
Ohh.. They are adooorable :")
Guest chapter 28 . 12/26/2012
Ahahah that's so funny! Poor Sweeney, getting a taste of his own medicine. Poor Toby. (I literally need to lose the attatchment to him) Amazing as always! (how I've lived without you all these years, I'll never know.)
katkah chapter 28 . 12/26/2012
Profoundly disgusting... as it should be, I guess.
AThousandVoices chapter 28 . 12/26/2012
That was so cute! Well, as cute as I imagine Todd and Lovett can ever be xD But you're right; it was a lovely change of pace!
wintmint4 chapter 28 . 12/26/2012
That's hilarious (and disgusting). I've never heard the phrase 'never trust a thin chef,' but it certainly makes sense... Haha
Also, making gelatin (sp?) is very creative (again, disgusting). Obviously, most of us can understand Sweeney's reaction. Haha I usually don't eat jell-o or anything, because the idea of eating bones and skin and whatever else is in it makes me kind of sick (I'm a vegetarian). Poor Sweeney. xD
Anyway, awesome job, as per usual! Happy Holidays! :)
EleKat chapter 28 . 12/25/2012
Amazing! Please update soon!
sm4567 chapter 25 . 12/5/2012
Well,what can I say? You are one of the few people who takes Todvett in a different direction and I am dyiing to see this finished. Hope you decide to write a fic feauturing Nellie and Ben in their teens in a another of your wonderful AU-verse;could it be modern England or the 1840's as usual. Meanwhile,I also hope that you might think of the notion to write an Alice in Wonderland-themed story with Nellie going through various places,sizes and situations to find her way home and perhaps comfort in the arms of Benjamin. Just an idea,that's all. Keep up the good work.
Nevermore - FightingDollDame chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
Sorry Sweeney but I have to agree with Nellie at the very beginning of this one, I mean come on Sweeners. I just love how you write these stories, with so much beuatiful description. I'm really a nothing here but once I start posting I can only hope that they are somewhat close to as great as this. Brilliantly done.
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »