Reviews for Happy Friggin' Valentine's Day
esompthin chapter 11 . 7/1
Ok, I just want to applaud you for that opening paragraph because that was freaking great. Wonderful.
After reading it all, I'm thinking there could have been no guarantee that the Winchesters would like the angels after the spell had worn off, right? The spell just altered them biased on Cas and Gabe's feelings, so once it wore off, Sam and Dean could've been completely indifferent to the angels and felt no attraction to them at all, right?
That would've been both heartbreaking and embarrassing for our favorite angels.
All in all, amazing fic! It was very well done! I liked it very much and I will recommend it to my friends!
esompthin chapter 9 . 7/1
Firstly, I'm laughing because this is the first time i read the Author's Note, and you being excited about the premiere of The Walking Dead made me laugh because, oh my god, this fic is old. 2010 man.
Secondly, I'm wondering if Lucifer showed up while Sam was affected, would the spell consider Luci's desire for Sam's vessel to be a crush? If it did, and Sam was head-over-heels for the devil, that would be hilariously awesome. And Lucifer would get Sam to say yes, because, as you said, the Winchesters couldn't say no while they were under the spell. So Luci would have his True Vessel and this would be an ENTIRELY different fic.
Love it so far. Two chapters left!
sabrielshiper4lif chapter 11 . 6/16
OMC! I absolutely love it!
gagav8 chapter 11 . 6/15
Nice work but I wish there would be Gabriel/Sam mention (in the description or characters section in filters) for those who enjoy the pairing to find the story and for those who don't - to just skip it.
I especially loved the little touch with the line "for the love of Buddha" ...idk just really helped her character seem more... amicable
neminy-zebra chapter 11 . 11/1/2014
Oh my God! This is my favorite thing ever! It's really hard to find in character Sabriel, so I always have to accept it as a side pairing in Destiel fic, which i guess this was, but I like Destiel too, so it's cool. But I loved how Sabriel got its own shining moment (and in charcter too!) Thank you very much yoi beautiful person! Also you write extremely well and the flow of the story is amazing! Defintely favoring :)
Lord Darling chapter 11 . 10/13/2014
Oh my bloody God xD

I totally loved this. Gabriel was hilarious and the whole thing was captivatingly funny and engaging - bravo!
Kenzie chapter 9 . 9/13/2014
Please tell me that Cas and Dean or/and Gabe and Sam? Oh pleaseeeeeeeeee
Kenzie chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
I...I just can't even. It's too funny. Sammy...
allan calderini chapter 11 . 8/8/2014
Really unique and humorous I really like it.
mwcsgrl chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
That was soo good!
ashlyn.slavik chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
THAT. WAS. AWESOME!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Thank you thank you thank you! Unexpected Sam/Gabriel makes me very happy
alexwinchester87 chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
KAWAII!1
Aleandri chapter 11 . 5/25/2014
Very cute with a nice twist! Great job!