Reviews for Happy Friggin' Valentine's Day
Darkgreenfangirl chapter 11 . 11/10/2010
YAY Sam/Gabriel! XD I loved this story it was epic and I may read again and again until I know it off by heart XD Srsly...this is awesome
kellswiss chapter 11 . 11/9/2010
I shall hug you for the Cas/Dean-ness! Thank you! It was the perfect amount of fluff and "otherness", and I swear I wasn't chanting, "kiss him! just just kiss him already!", constantly...well maybe swearing would be too literal in this case...but still it was well written :) Thank you
ragdolljazz chapter 11 . 11/9/2010
Ahh! I've loved this story from beginning to end, and I wish this wasn't the end :(

But it's so so so great and I've enjoyed it so much!
loverofstuff1224 chapter 11 . 11/9/2010
The whole story was great! Really well done and the characters were written really well. The epilogue was great because it went into detail about Sam/Gabe. Nice way to end the story.
kaitouahiru chapter 11 . 11/9/2010
Yay, happy ending I like where Gabriel says, "I have a big embarrassing crush on you." Congrats on finishing!
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 11 . 11/9/2010
EXCELLENT! This is a great story and I'm sad to see it end, but I enjoyed the ride ;)
Yawwii chapter 11 . 11/9/2010
Oh that was infitely awesome :D.

You have single handedly got me back into Sam/Gabriel. I gave up on them a while ago,but my friend recced this to me, so I had to read it, and, as I said before you have the best Cas voice ever :D.

And I love the epilogue, Gabriel not making Sam say yes was really sweet, and he *obviously* did it because he didn't want Sam to become all Lucifer-infested.
xxhelloxxkittyxx chapter 11 . 11/9/2010
ZOMG! it's over! D':

loved every second of it. gwahhh! gabe and sam - and dean and castiel - finally together.

SQUUEEEE! x
TealEyedBeing chapter 11 . 11/9/2010
heehee x3 go Sam! :D a fantastique epilogue! :3
Adja chapter 11 . 11/9/2010
BOO YAH! Yay for Gabe helping and coming back to Sam! *whee*

I wish I could be that cool about having a crush. :)

I loved this. I'll never see Vday the same way again.
Briankrause chapter 11 . 11/9/2010
perfect. :D
Yawwii chapter 10 . 11/9/2010
Ohhhhhh this is so awesome .

It's just uuuuber brilliant.

You definitely have the best Castiel voice I've ever read, and I loved the lovesick Sam, he was like a giant puppy . Gabriel was brilliant too, he's awesome in general, and Dean was funny-creepy-scary-WOAH-douchebag!-awww.

Oh and Sam telling Dean off was epic .

Pleaaaase write the epilogue soon :D.
Adja chapter 10 . 11/9/2010
I loved that line:

"I don't know the appropriate response," Castiel offered back helplessly.

Dean sighed. "Okay, so choose an inappropriate one."

Kripke-esque!

Aha, Dean going through the stages of grief over the loss of Cas... aw.

I like how he eventually turned to the man himself and how he reacted to the fact that... yeah, Cas loves him. He didn't freak out but he realized how BIG it is. For once.

Dean doesn't usually seem to get what it MEANS to have an freaking ANGEL OF THE LORD under his thumb. And then, bam... the light!

Anyway... I really like Cas' response, even though I think it IS appropriate. :)
Bottlesandcats chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
Love love loved this story! You kept everyone so in character, which I noticed most people struggle with, myself included, esp. in Dean/Cas romance fics. I hope you write more stories as I'm sure they would be great reads!
Darkgreenfangirl chapter 10 . 11/8/2010