Reviews for Happy Friggin' Valentine's Day
kaitouahiru chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
Yay, you finished! Congratulations! I like the ending:D And I like Cas' "inappropiate response"!;)
Death'sAngel18 chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
AWWWWW THAT WAS SO ADORABLE! GREAT JOB!
loverofstuff1224 chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
I loved the almost ending. I can't believe its over, almost. Anyways love how you made Dean face his emotions it was quite well done.
Norah Rose chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
So I've been reading this story since the beginning and I'm not sure I've commented once, but I feel I need to now. Everything about this story was just perfect. It was light in the early chapters, but ended with more depth. It was fun. It was serious. Basically, I really loved everything about it. I'm normally not much of a slash fan, but you made it believable. I was incredibly impressed by how you wrote Dean's reaction. I feel like that's exactly how he would be. Well done on a brilliant story. I'll be anxiously awaiting your final chapter. Oh, also... The bit about Dean singing show tunes... GENIUS.
Briankrause chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
awesome as always, update soon. hehehe. dean and cas sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. (i bet that what sammy would sing if he was a kid) haha. _-
Intrepid Inkweaver chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
Awww. I love a happy ending. Though I am curious as to what will happen with Sam and Gabe.
TealEyedBeing chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
Aww its over? But i'm so glad that Dean got the chance to apologize x3 hooray for a short, but happy ending! :D i'll look forward to that sequel!
Words Of Leisure chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
Ok, the fact that you used my favorite word in the entire English language "inconsequential", referred to Castiel as "resident badass mother", and snuck in a Monty Python reference (holy hand grenade), is enough to make this penultimate chapter awesome.

The way you wrote Dean dealing with his feelings for Cas and the way he explained himself was true to character, as well as Cas's reaction. I loved how matter of fact Cas was when he first showed up, so like Castiel to try to deal with this as only his socially awkward angel self could.

I loved following with this story since chapter one and I'm sad that it is coming to an end, but you have done such a wonderful job.

Looking forward to the epilogue and seeing how things end up with Sam and Gabriel.
xxhelloxxkittyxx chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
omigoddd! awhhhh! so cute! i wishh this fic wouldd go on forever! which makess me soundd like the sappiest bitchh on earth! i am usingg an alarmingg amount of exlamation markkss! but oh well!

! lalalaa !
MedicalNonsense chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
Hm, a dropped off ending open for interpretation ;) I like it! To be honest, I'm completely in love with this whole story, every day I check to see if it has updated and when it has it makes my day just a little bit better (and when you're a penniless college student yeah, it does a lot of good) I cannot wait for the "spill over" chapter, I'm sure it will be good :)
Kynstar chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Ah this was awesome! Wished there could be more! I'd love to read the Gabe & Sam bits if you do decide to write'em!

Well done! Characterizations were great! :D Totally enjoyed that with Dean trying to figure out what was with Cas being gone for a week. Hehehe poor guy ;) And I agree with the those who mentioned the unappreciated Cas :) good to see he's being thanked!
DestielMinion chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
Awww! 83

Best. Ending. EVER! x3
akuma-river chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
YAY they finally really kiss...while still in their right minds.
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
I'm conflicted...I love it and everything but I'm sad to see it end! lol anyway, excellent job, as always!
Wanabeee chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
You are Sooooooooooooooooooooooo Cute and I Love this story, this is the only thing keeping me going bc i cant see season six, i work when its on so this, for me heaven :) loves it loves it loves it :) XoXo

Wanabeee 3 thank you :)