Reviews for Happy Friggin' Valentine's Day
a.brief.dalliance chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
Sam's speech was spot on, Dean really does take Cas for granted, this chapter made me tear up, poor Cas
a.brief.dalliance chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
YAY! Sabriel makes an appearance!
a.brief.dalliance chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Oh God,it's been so long since I've read a story that has made me legit howl out loud with laughter! Loved this chapter, can only begin to imagine Dean's horror and embarrassment when he comes out of it
Orangeblossom chapter 11 . 9/24/2012
Made. Of. Awesome. LOVED this story! You had me at this: "No," Sam uttered, holding up a hand and closing his eyes for a moment. "Wait." He turned back to Dean before opening them. "What did you just say?" It's hard enough getting the characterizations right, getting them to sound like themselves, but I could *see* Sam doing this, the actions were perfect. It really did feel like an episode, things sounded and looked so right. Plus - how freaking adorable is this story? Oh! And where have Sam and Gabriel been all my life? Anyway, thank you for writing something so spot-on it was like I was living it as I read it.
Lozey-Jones chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
OH GOD YES.
Staring part is my favorite.
SfumatoSoup chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
Amazing. So funny and perfect, and everyone was so in character I could hear their voices. Your dialogue is perfect, it's like you can channel the writers of the show or something. Most believable Destiel/Sabriel fic I've ever read for that alone. Also, I personally rather like Tabitha, as she is sort of an extension of all of us here, really.
SfumatoSoup chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
awesome fic, just one quick change- the quote is "seems pretty irrelevant...' not 'impertinent'.
IamtheLight chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
Hilarious!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Ohmehgerd this is so good .
I'm so happy you got Sabriel in there
ShakespearesAlexa chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
I have so much love for this story... I just... This is definitely one to re-read.
Crisis Project chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
This fic actually makes me miss the lust-and-moola driven holiday. Infatuated angels can have that affect. Thanks!
ivydevoss chapter 11 . 7/3/2012
AMAZING. I am laughing so hard. This story is the best thing ever. 3
Elliott Rook chapter 11 . 6/27/2012
OMG, this story is amazing.
JustMaeBe chapter 11 . 5/18/2012
Love. Just...LOVE! All the love, all the feels.
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 11 . 5/8/2012
The library scene makes me happy.
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »