Reviews for Happy Friggin' Valentine's Day
TTCyclone chapter 11 . 4/30/2012
xD Aww, I love it! This story was loads of fun and greatness! :D
TTCyclone chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
OMG I love it so far! This is so cute and I love how Cas is totally freaking out and Gabe is all 'yeah Sam, bask in my glory'. xD
Living in a fantasy chapter 11 . 4/19/2012
I don't know why I loved this so much, but I really really did. This makes me so happy.
whyamitheinvisiblecunt chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
oh my god, i love this whole story so much.
kas-delafere chapter 11 . 3/13/2012
Great idea! I haven't read anything like that before. Thank you for posting. :D
TrisakAminawn chapter 9 . 3/4/2012
...I was expecting Sam to bring up that Gabriel could have messed with him so much worse than he did. Including just /not letting Sam hug him/, the guy would have /cried/. Acknowledging that Gabriel could have been much nastier than he was would be fairly in-character, although Sam has a lot of tendency toward wrath.

Bringing it up as stress relief was disturbingly Stockholm-y and very not like Sam. Continuing creepy trend of the text technically saying this thing was bad and the subtext pretty much SCREAMING This Was A Good Romantic Thing. Bleh. Creeperiffic dissonance there.

Am liking the 'Dean takes Cas for granted' line though, since it's actually true and you're handling it well. Dude, Sam agreed to the Gabriel plan, back when his brain was still working. Turns out it was a bad thing because Gabe was crushing on him, but still.

Oh, yeah, forgot to mention that the visual of giant Sam hugging Gabriel's short little vessel cracked me up.
TrisakAminawn chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
I can't believe they waited that long to threaten her, or that they didn't hurt her seriously. That is so seriously screwed up, doing that to someone. I wanted to see some suffering. Totally wrecking her shop. At least cleaning it out of anything useful and doing anything they could to undermine her future ability to do magic, as is I believe standard policy when dealing with hostile witches.

As far as denouements go, rushed and I wanted my goddamn violence. Although I realize I may be reading the wrong kind of story, it's a Supernatural fanfic. Killing things is Dean's answer to everything. Cas' too, come to think of it. No wonder they make such a cute couple.

I mean, she basically pulled a Gabriel. Gabriel didn't really show her any professional courtesy on that count. The characterization has been breaking down further with every chapter. Disapprove. Not entirely surprised.

Still, basing it on Gabe and Cas' "crushes" much better than assigning same to Sam and Dean, and I like that it makes so much more sense for that spell to actually /exist/ and be /for sale/, since it's basically exactly what most people who want a love spell are looking for, in super-easily appliable form. Heh.
TrisakAminawn chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
Heh. Cas /never/ pretended Sam was as important to him as Dean, although I cheered when he refused to let him be killed because Sam was 'his friend'. The attempts at subliminal Everyone Can See It very heavy-handed; do not like. I get the feeling you're not really trying here.
TrisakAminawn chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
One can only hope Sam will snapback without Gabe in the vicinity. Pleasepleaseplease?

This is such a humiliating spell. I liked Cas' "Sam vehemently dislikes you."
TrisakAminawn chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Hah. I was wondering whether Sam would get hit on contact with someone. Better writing that he did.

...trying to work out the message here. The characterization has been good enough that if the message is 'brings out romance about which persons were in denial' it will be pretty weird, /especially/ with the addition of Sam/Gabriel, because I could about one-third buy Gabe having a thing for Sam but Sam having a thing for Gabriel finds its best foundation in the obsessive stalking he engaged in during his six months of Trickster Time during 'Mystery Spot,' which no.

Suppose I should just keep reading, but if the relationship arc turns out to be as dumb as the general premise suggests, I'll be all sad and disappointed.

Sam's internal monologue (especially on the shuddering at Dean being compliant) very good. Cas's dialogue better-than-average, though you're still giving him too much Spockspeak in the attempt to replicate the feel of the funny stilted way Misha speaks his actual lines.

Gabe's ohshit moment very funny.
TrisakAminawn chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Well, at least it's the kind of love spell that has Dean giving BIG HUGS instead of actually /molesting/ Cas. That would be really bad.

It's actually kind of like the roofie that Sam actually got hit with in season 7, isn't it? Heh.
1986it chapter 11 . 1/29/2012
Will there be more? That was amazing!
Himekun chapter 11 . 1/28/2012
Brilliant.
PoetKnowit20 chapter 11 . 12/21/2011
MY WORD, this was EPIC! Hilarious, witty and like it was an episode straight from the series...Please send this to Kripke...maybe he could put it in! Anyway loved it and is going straight into my favourites! Thanks!
FoxGlade chapter 11 . 10/30/2011
Curses, now I ship Sam/Gabriel. DAMMIT.

But in all honesty, that was awesome. I love the twist in that it was the angels who had the crushes, not the Winchesters. Great work!
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »