Reviews for Happy Friggin' Valentine's Day
Billie the fourth sage chapter 11 . 10/6/2011
I think I might have died from the beauty and the hilarity of this 3
Vivecka chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
I love your humor in Gabriel!
Ninny-na chapter 11 . 8/28/2011
This was amazing. xDDD

As soon as Gabriel popped up I was like: OMGSABRIEL?YES?SABRIEL?

and I was right

and I was stoked about it.

:33

and a;lsfkgdflsa; with all the Dean and Cas things. So cute. Great job! :D
mjlove1 chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
This was fantastic! I LOVED how funny it was, with poor Cas all confused and unsure of how to respond. Nicely done!
BuckleMyShoe chapter 11 . 6/26/2011
This. Was. Awesome.

By giving a reason for them to be taken out of character, you were able to keep them so IN character. Seriously, this could be, dare I say it, plausable. And damn, but you're so insightful! Into everyone's characters, and your own plot, and how they fit together... Really, really well done.

Also, I love Gabe sfm. And him with childlike!Sam gave me so much joy, it's ridiculous (even if there were vaguely paedophilic undertones). Ha!

Thank you for writing this, it's left me practically dancing on rainbows.
YamiRisa chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I already love this! You got the characters written realy good and the idea is just awesome :D
SoulfulSam chapter 11 . 6/19/2011
Okay, so I ran out of time to review every chapter, but I'll try to come back to it later. Again, I do not get the whole Sam/Gabe thing, so when Sam just says "eh, what the hell" to himself and decides to be with Gabe, that kind of threw me off. I really didn't see it coming there, either. I didn't think Sam was interested in Gabe in this story. But that could just be me. Still, the characters were funny and charming the whole way through and I loved this whole story. Thanks for sharing!
SoulfulSam chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
"Purple it is!" Oh my god, I keep forgetting about all these terrific lines. I can just see Gabriel grinning ear-to-ear and clapping his hands and then rubbing them together in glee over the hilarity of Sam and Dean's situation. Have I told you how wonderful this is? I don't think I have; at least, not nearly enough. It's nice to hear that you also don't get the Sam/Gabe thing; I thought I was the only one. There is a lot more Sam/Gabe on here than I thought there was! Still, if you don't get it and you can still write it as well as this, that's a good thing.
SoulfulSam chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
"Leave him. What's to complain about? Maybe you can finally get some action with him like this."

"I don't see how that is possible. His action is vastly limited when he is so busy concerning himself with me."

"Boy, you poor little virgin, you."

"I fail to see how that has anything to—"

"Look bro, if you're not as anxious to get all up in that as Michael is, that's your business. I just have one question. Why is he staring at me like that?"

This, plus later on when Gabriel suggests that they all have a "spring wedding" are my two favorite Gabriel lines in this whole fic. Your characterization of Gabriel is hilarious! I just loved this! You are so talented.
SoulfulSam chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
"My aroma is unchanged." Ha, see this is one example of those one-liners from Cas that I just adored. And Sam asking Dean is he was having an aneurism was very in-character. If I was Sam, I think I'd be wondering about that myself! Great job!
SoulfulSam chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
"Oh, I've felt his arrow, alright!" Lol! I hafta tell you, I first read this story back in October when I was just learning all about what fan fiction was. I don't ever read Dean/Cas and especially not Sam/Gabe, but I really enjoyed your story. It was very funny and I thoroughly enjoyed it from beginning to end. There are so many great one-liners all throughout this story and the characterizations are great, especially Cas. All of the characterizations are terrific of course, but Cas is always the hardest to write, so the fact that you managed to make him both formal and funny, wise and yet childishly naive really captures Castiel's spirit completely. Anyway, this was I think literally the third fan fiction story I had ever read and I loved it so much that I even got friends of mine who don't normally read fan fiction to read it and they loved it, too. We all had a good laugh over the storyline and even though time has passed since I first read this, I never forgot your story and I'm only now coming back on here to give it the attention it deserves by reviewing and letting you know how great I thought this was. This was a joy to read and I hope you know how great it is.
ScRiBe-Of-BoHeMiA chapter 11 . 5/8/2011
I really, really, REALLY loved this story! You are my hero. Seriously! D

The way you wrote the story plot and characters was incredible; honestly, if I didn't know better I could have easily believed that this was a real episode, and not just a well written fanfic! -The way you wrote all of the characters, and how they would think/feel/react to any of the situations that you put them is in my opinion completely canon to the show... there wasn't even a HINT of OOC! xD

Anyway, you did an awesome job of writing this, and like I said I really loved reading it! D
Ashimattack chapter 11 . 4/17/2011
okie dokey, I just finished reading this entire story and I gotta say, it was freaking amazing!

LOVED LOVED IT LOVED IT

your supernatural stories are amazing! (yes i read your other one too, how creepy am i?)

I'm sorry I didn't review every chapter but I noticed you already have like 200 reviews for this and figured that maybe one would suffice lol...

sorry, i'm just too lazy :(

and now i feel mean.. sorry.

anyways what was my point?

ooh yeah, this fic was AMAZING!
thissimplefeeling chapter 11 . 3/2/2011
This was wonderful! So funny and adorable.
SlowlyBreakingSky chapter 11 . 2/14/2011
This story is absolutely fantastic! I love the humor, but how they all remain so in character at the same time. It's really amazing how loyal the character depiction is to the series, to the point where it feels like it could almost be an episode. Also the fact that I actually did read this on Valentine's Day makes me randomly excited.
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »