Reviews for when you feel like you are breaking
Hunter's way chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
I hope your friend flies really high and shows the world she is back. yeah, anyways, this is fabulous and totally love the format!
kati chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
My god, this is wonderful!
(but i dont like the imagination of scorose beeing that)
hope your friend is "flying" again :)
weasleyjumper chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Ah, I hope she gets better, it's the same with one of my friends. This was amazing, but I couldn't tell if it was Rose/Scorpius or not. I love this so much, how come you can write freeverse so well, and I end up looking like I keyboard smashed?
stars shine out chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Awwww! That's absolutly beautiful! Fantastically amazing job!
Natasha chapter 1 . 7/6/2011

very very very

lucky girl to have you as a friend.
kingslayers chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
This. Was. So. Freaking. Perfect.
oxsilvermoonxo chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
LOVE THIS. just saying. :)
lonely hands chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
This is beautiful :) I love how you write RoseScorpius and your FreeVerse is so pretty ;D
chandelure chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This is really sweet. And it's an amazing poem by itself, too. I love the use of italics, bold, and underline. It makes it sort of choppy, but in a good way. I love it.

chocolate milk and cookies.
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Awwwh, that is sososo sweet&cute&everything lovely.

I love it.

Freeverses are all so pretty.

Was it Scorpius narrating to Rose, or was Scropius the one messing her up? If it's my choice, I'll choose the former please&thankyou.

Loved it!
deathpale chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
That was wonderful. Very nicely done and it means a lot knowing that you wrote this for your friend. I hope everything will turn out ok for her and she will soon be flying and breathing on her own...

ToxicRainfall chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This was a really wonderful poem. I could really feel the emotions of the narrator and how much he cares about the girl. I really loved this, and very well written.