Reviews for Paradigm
detrametal chapter 2 . 6/1/2015
This story blindsided me, I only recently got into the Black Butler fandom here and this was so vastly different than any other story that I had to read it. Very well done
Vamptisha chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
That was a lil bit confusing
Floofeymarshmallow chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Oh please update! This is so good!
kammy147 chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
So suspenseful, I loved it! I know my review does not mean much, but I just want to say that your writing is so good, if you ever publish something of your own, I will definitely buy it and read it over and over.
Almecestris chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
VERY VERY INTRIGUING PREMISE. MORE PLEASE? Possibly snapshots of little Lenore Phantomhive growing up?
I Am Secret'Lol chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
OMG I always want a female sebby pls continue!
amster chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
omg, second chapter is intense! from almost the first part i could not stop myself from just devouring it, where i usually take my time lingering over each word and sentence in a very well written story. and i can't believe you classed it as ROMANCE! it's more like HORROR!
amster chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
you are amazing! there was not a moment where i paused and thought, 'this isn't like them.' they were completely themselves, even with a gender-changed sebastian! the dynamics were perfect - like with male-sebastian, but different slightly to fit the ways a female demon might act. ugh my review's awful, i can't really explain how SAME it is even with the difference.
sana-chan9 chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
WHOAAAAAAAAAAA THAT'S A CRAZY BABY. WHOA. SO AWESOME. WHOA.

i didn't see that coming! xD

great job!
Devinata chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
it is realy great
Songbird Sanctuary chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
I was called by my mother to eat dinner right after finishing this fic, and I ate about one-thirds my usual amount. Absolutely, love. I'd sell my soul to be able to write something this good.

(Now I know I can't sleep well tonight, thanks to the demon in my room who just heard me say this out loud.)
Shimizu -too lazy to login 3 chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
It was so great! I love how Ciel show his concern for his daughter in Sebastine's belly xD. And poor Lizzie TT. She's such a great mother, if only she loved someone else, not Ciel( 'cause Ciel is Sebas' xD). Anyways, I want to see Lenore when she grows up C:, I wonder how her personality would be, just think she is Ciel and Sebas's daughter xDD. Please write more! I love this!
Amphibious Psycho chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
BEAUTIFUL!
lilyoftheval5 chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Hey, a contract when seven weeks old. Must be a record of some kind...
skele-gro chapter 2 . 10/11/2010