Reviews for First Crush
ZAP chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Will you ever finish this story? Because it's both adorable and hilarious, and I'm dying to know what Jason would give as dating advice xD
Zexs chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Bruce is going to kill them.
AnnechanB chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Funny as heck! I love it!:) more please!
Reader chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Super cute. I remember reading this some time ago, and my favourite parts are still the same. Always fun to go through. Thanks for writing!
guest753 chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
i really like this story
been some time since you updated this,so...is there any chance you will finish this?
YJ-Lover chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Oh my gosh more! I love it and so far it's turning into a really good story, hole you update soon please -
miiabeL chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
it had me hooked throughout the whole thing

couldn't tare myself away from it

where is the rest though its been almost a year now sence you last posted

PLEASE continue

i love its so much
theunknownvoice chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
Jason's my favorite Robin but a seriously doubt he'd have any good romantic advice. Poor Dami...but I'm betting on him manipulating her into a relationship. He's a bat after all. :-)
squirrel1464 chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
again I love this, I hope you update soon!
Leauxgan chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
i really enjoy how you write damian as being confident but incredibly shy/awkward at the same time.

I can't wait to tim and damian's eventual fighting. however, that is just what i'm hoping will happen.

overall i like it.

update soon.
alessfansama chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
hahaha Awesome! I want to read more! Please continue! Your Damian is so cute!
lazyguy90 chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
Hahaha, oh man. Brilliant work on this. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep at it.
Kaiser Of The CHOP chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
Really good chapter and i liked that you doi it for Gabizilla jejeje also there is a few damian/steph so is good to read your fic keep the good work
Quathis chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Given the emotional problems the batclan has normally, this is both "normal" and odd for them. I'm pretty sure a family psychologist would either go insane dealing with them and their problems, or laugh until they peed themselves. Until next time.
anonymous chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
please please please tell more! how does it end!