Reviews for My Poison, Ivy
TReneeM chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
I really love how you are slowly trying her in with the gang and starting to show how her affection towards Warren slowly emerges and will most likely blossom into love. Most people who write fan-fiction try to shove their character into the story. you are taking you time and I really like about your style of writing. Please continue writing. I love this story. Please update.
Alice Wiliams chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
I LOVE IT! Please write more and update soon!

- Alice 3
Shortyred chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
anani chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
I hope you continue with the sttory I really enjoy it! :)
UnForGettable323 chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
I'm really liking this so far! Update again soon please :)
Shadow Quil chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Awsome so far! Update soon :D
Ash Colored Wings chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
UPDATE! Please :) I really like it, and I thought they were gonna have a whole Titanic moment, where Warren would be like 'You know, if you jump, I have to go in after you you to save you' but I don't know how that'd work being 30k feet in the air. Anyways, it's realistic so far, and that's what makes it awesome... SO UPDATE :D
Killerchaos chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
More! More!
Talis Ruadair chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
Ohhh a private lession for a plant controler...I wonder who her teacher could be...I cannot wait for you to update.
EllyBellySmellJelly chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
Amazing! I love it! Ive been looking for a good story and yours was the first that i read.
Written Angel chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
Oooooh...what's gonna happen? I really wanna know what's gonna happen! i Can't wait for more! please update soon!
sweetgal3 chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
hope u will update soon
Aimee1994 chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
interesting story. i like it.
Talis Ruadair chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
Hmm, I wondered who could've yelled, "Don't." Let's see who wasn't present at the table and who likes to read and be alone sometimes. Hmm, could this be the first meeting of...should I say his name? Or was it just Layla. Please update soon, you've got my attention.
Bucky Flavored Skittles chapter 3 . 3/20/2011