Reviews for A way out
great fan-fiction!
Pat chapter 19 . 7/19
Please continue this story as I find it to be really good, although Harry could do with getting a backbone
jasnrob chapter 19 . 7/1
I love it when Harry gets rescued.
Pleeeeeese continue
Life is better with your stories
You touch people's lives with happiness
Ok I'm hooked please come back to your live if a story
It's time to come back and make it come alive for all your fans
Live live hpotter mischief stories
Even though I don't use cp
I love reading them
Too funny
More encore
Ok I'm hooked Do you think you would return to this story It has so much potential
Makurayami Ookami chapter 19 . 3/31
This was awesome. Well written.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 8 . 3/31
Aww, loved it.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 3/31
I just want to hug him.
Mol-dune chapter 19 . 3/7
I really enjoyed your story! I hope you continue to update. You worried too much about the one comment. Discipline is a touchy subject. The truth is, kids need boundaries and consequences. The more direct the consequences the better the kids learn. No worries! You are the author. You get to decide the consequences. If you ask me, Snape would definitely implement more punishments than any other head of house. The story seems authentic to me. He and Harry have a very close relationship, despite the discipline. That is what the story is about: their relationship. Thanks for the memories! I love fanfiction!
krosi chapter 19 . 2/11
Just found your story. It's been very cute so far. Your last update seems so long ago, but I hope you plan to update or even finish the story sometime soon. Thanks for the story thus far!
Navyangel85 chapter 19 . 1/27
when will there be more ?
Meralyin chapter 15 . 1/6
I really have no idea why so many people have such a huge problem with CP. Especially in this story! This is the mildest punishment EVER...Harry gets smacked a few times on the butt by Snape's hand...big deal. This just really annoys me how some people are so shocked by something that is perfectly normal: a child misbehaves, he gets punished in a way that will remind him not to misbehave next time. It's not cruel or abusive or perverted in any way. People who think it is disgust me. This is a great story by the way, and sorry that so much of this review is me venting about something that I find really unfair and frustrating.
Ladynightwing58 chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
I like your story, it's well written and has a good plot, but I find corporal punishment to be abhorrent. I just can't stomach the though of hurting a child in such a way. I was hoping that I could ignore it and just enjoy the wonderful story you have written, (thank you for the warning by the way, most don't do that) but I couldn't get passed this chapter. I am sorry about that, but I hope you realise that you are a very good writer.