Reviews for sleeping with ghosts
Progenitus chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Is it bad that I like to think that he WAS crazy, and that she's sort of a residue spirit, with pieces that he makes a whole person out of? That she was never there, and the going in the end was just off the rooftop, and everything is golden and glorious and painless only because pain could not exist anymore?

Anyway, I really enjoyed it, and I love open endings like this!
kiss2lips chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
speechless
NatKetty chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Great!
helpmecalliope chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This is really one of the best I've ever read. It's really quite hard to explain. There's a charm in every word and sentence and it's absolutely amazing.
Isadora Li chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Uhhhh that final scene was awesome, above all the last thing Minako says to Akihiko!

Ohh and that part with Mitsuru telling she is going to get married, too good too!

Maan you make such a good MinakoxAkihiko pairing like they're made for each other (just like your other fic transatlanticism - I had to type slowly this such a big word, that song is so beautiful too...)

you're great )
saphren chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
this is genius. i thought Minato was the dead one until he appeared as the transfer student. but then a normal person can't just appear here and there like that. this story is great and just damn genius
Rock-Nye chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I've been trying for the past ten minutes to give a review, since I added this to my favorites, but...

I don't know what to say.

To be honest, I don't like this pairing at all, generally speaking, but I almost feel like it wasn't about that.

...

I really wish I knew what to say here. But don't worry, my lack of speech is a good thing.

The best plot bunnies come in the middle of the night, I've learned. This was hauntingly beautiful.
CrAzY-SiLLy-Me chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
when you brought MInato into the picture, I was like: "Holy shit! So she's the one who's dead then?" And then I went to the title and figured that it's probably it.

I mean, it's still possible to feel a spirit or something, especially someone you believe to be alive...

But over-all, I love this - everything about it actually. Something about the angst, but mostly because it's the pairing I love and adore to bits.

But anyway - this definitely goes to my list of favorites :)
nikkithm chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
AH you confuddle me! and you amaze me!

I feel bad for not commenting because of how awesome this piece is, but I don't really know what to say without repeating myself from my other reviews so just...

BEAUTIFUL 3

again.

i really need to work on my vocabulary.
Qismat Qami chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Gorgeous, gorgeous piece.
redpixel chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Wow. That was really good!

It certainly had a darker tone to the other P3 fiction I've read. That's not a bad thing though.

Keep up the good work!
berlinblue chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
This fic.

It makes me feel things.

Things I don't understand.

Daaaaaaaaaamn.

And here I thought after I finished High School I wouldn't be reading things this deep and require me to think about everything that is written before me. I haven't used my brain in that way for a year and a half. It's like a workout without stretching. a.k.a. my mind hurts.

The ending confuses me. Mostly with the line, "the last thing he hears". That...that can be taken many ways. But, you said that you choose the believe that things are okay with them, and you're the author. So...yeah.

Writing late at night produces the best stuff, though. Same with drawing.
Connie chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Wow. That was fantastic o.0 I don't even know what to say.
Jonaleepuff chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Oh God, this is just so-so great. So descriptive. I LOVE STORIES LIKE THIS! Where dialogue isn't always needed. Gah, I wish I could pull that off. I absolutely adore how you portrayed Akihiko's relationship with Shinji and even moreso, his hatred for Minato.

Akihiko ate Shinji..'s ashes. D: Tastes like burning.

I'm typically too stupid for great things like this. Was she a ghost? Was she real? But he slept with her. Masturbation? At the end it seemed like she was real. Where are they going togetheeer? I hope he didn't kill himself to be with her. Maybe he did?

/wracks brain
but seriously chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
that is some powerful writing up thur. honestly, i almost forgone reviewing because i did not know what to say after reading that, but i decided it wasn't fair to you after you braved all those nights being stalked by creeperghosts.

i don't know how you managed to wrap and turn and squeeze all that emotion out into text, and it came out so smooth, like. like maple syrup on hot cakes, yum.

i've only read a couple of your stories but i am shipping you the way i dream up akihiko/minako fluffy pancake scenarios before i go to bed. the way i absolutely squeal when i see pretty lil wrapped candy canes. the way i prod my sister awake whenever i rank up with akihiko, even though i've gone through two playthroughs. i realize i sound like a deranged obsessive fangirl. forgive my raging hormones, maybe i'll outgrow it someday.

you are grossly contributing to my P3 love, and i don't know whether i should thank you or lock my laptop away, since i don't think my sister can handle any more of my yammerings about akihiko's gloves. i think she regrets introducing P3 to me. i also think i may have to sleep outside tonight.