Reviews for Capturing Destiny
MaMZg67 chapter 17 . 3/28/2012
Wow, what an amazing story. You just described everything to the last detail and I think that was great. I loved how you showed Alice and her character. I was a little sad at the beginning 'cause her maker died trying to protect her, so sad. And basically I loved everything about it, especially the Jasper/Alice part. It was really touching.

I just wish that it was longer so we could find out a little more about their life together before they met the otherwise it was great.

Matea :D
Guest chapter 17 . 6/5/2011
I love the ending but I wish it would be longer!:)
tarbear chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
Great chapter! I love seeing Alice's first part in her new life!
Great detail chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
I think you are a great writer. The detail is great...I feel like im right there!
My over-protective fool chapter 17 . 1/7/2011
awwww... this chapter was so sweet
Babypeach16 chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
I love your imagery.
Babypeach16 chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
Lovely! Poor Alice :( At least she's free, now!
Babypeach16 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I LOVE this! I absolutely love how you showed Alice in the darkness, and how you portrayed her creator - it makes me feel sorry for him for getting destroyed by James. Can't wait for her to meet Jasper :D awesome!
alicefan1 chapter 17 . 11/3/2010
OMG loved it. just finished the full story, loved it. fab. so sad its over:-(
alicefan1 chapter 12 . 11/3/2010
I loved it. It was brill :-)
kristinfrog chapter 17 . 11/2/2010
Aww, the story was so cute _ Jasper/Alice is so adorable!
kristinfrog chapter 9 . 11/2/2010
Wow, that was certainly a new way of describing Alice's visions. I like it, it's kind of original _
alicefan1 chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
your brill i absoloutly love this story. i think you rock. youve inspired me to write a story too ,once ive finished your story. Ill give you the name of it when its done. i hope youll read it:-)
aliceFAN1 chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
Brill. I cant wait to read more. i soooo love your stories theyre the best
alicefan1 chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
that was really good I love alice and I'm realy happy that your writing about her. I might write my own fanfiction someday. you really inspired me.