Reviews for The Original Slytherin
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 2 . 2/10/2016
:D
Jessie chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
Aww this was so good, I wish it was still going.

~Jessica D.
Berlin chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
Wow, siriusly, wow. I would love to read more, as this is the first fic I have EVER come across that has involved the Founders in such a direct way. AWESOME!
Reiha Sakurai chapter 2 . 1/23/2015
I absolutely loved this fanfic and can't wait til you get the next chapter up so that I can read and find out what's going to happen next. I hope you update soon.
BloodyRedPaws chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Please Update It!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
can u please hurry up and write some more of this story it is verry good and interesting and well written and i really want 2 know what is going 2 happen next
Chloe chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
OMG! I love this story! It's absolutely brilliant! I hope that Harry can teach Salazar to care and love as he's kinda alredy started doing.I hope Salazar finds out about Harry's hard life,great 2 see his reaction.
Great writing by the way, I cant wait to read the next chappie (Hopefully bout Hp life) Plz update soon!
PiptheSnake chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
I'm enjoying this; please update it
fanficfantasies chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Nice so far. Like the phoenix idea, and Harry's ranting. Keep writing!
Glassstar93 chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Hope you continue writing! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
please continue with this
Madame Minuit12 chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
oho interesting :) I can't wait to see how Harry deals with being back in time with the founders!
LiveToTell chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
wu ho! great start! i can't wait for the next chapter! and if you could, make more chapters with the phinix(?) i really liked it!
JezebelSlytherin chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Amazing story . Will it be slash ?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Hello I just wanted to let you know that I love this story and I deeply hope you continue it...its simply utterly and completely fabulous
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »