Reviews for He Said She said
Lady Knight of VT chapter 6 . 6/24
This is not an ending! This is torture! I hate your short stuff: they're sooooo good but you get evil and leave them like this. Finished but unfinished. There's so much left to be said and done and I can practically feel the banter through my computer and this non-ending ending makes me want to through a fit worthy of my two-year-old!
(I'll relunctantly add that this one, just like all the others I've read, is awesome, just so no one thinks I'm sending flames your way. Just disgruntled thoughts.)
~LadyKnight
Lady Knight of VT chapter 3 . 6/24
HA! I'm not sure which is the best line of this chapter, him being so upset at looking like Charming or calling the ballroom a "Disney dreamscape gone askew."
You have quite the way with words, Scribe of the Labyrinth!
Intriguing :3
Avenging Neko chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
I liked it. Haha, Jsreth, no nookie til your cookies legal age
Bastet Goddess chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
I was hpoing for a lemon but you know what? This was good. New favorite!
Lady Minuialwen chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Great story :D
Jasmine Melody chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Not bad. *Snickers* I get the feeling that she is going to be just as much trouble as him. *grins evilly* Nicely done! I Liked it very much. _
amy-odair chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
Great story, I really loved that ending! :)
VampChick76 chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
I love the story!

~Xela
misunderstoodemon chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
I really like this one, and especially the real ballroom - much more appropriate to a proper fairytale.

Thanks!

~misunderstoodemon
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Becareful of what you wish for Sarah! XD
TheraSerenity chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
You have done it again! I truly love the way you write and i have read about three of your stories. Hopefully i will finish all of yours concerning the Labyrinth and it's King.

Thera
The Hooded Falcon chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
how could you end it there after everything that happened... And, not to be demanding here but you HAVE TO FINISH IT FOR ME...

PLEASE!