Reviews for Forever
Lair of the Twisted Muses chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
Would you ever consider adding one more piece to this AU? Perhaps detailing the rest of the populace meeting with Primus (and the sparklings since I'm convinced that he'd be crazy for them)? Either way, this was a fun read, and I really liked your own twist on their mythology/origins.
transformedstarwarsgal chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
This. Is. Amazerific. Plain and Simple.
Eminnis chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
*sniffs* Now it really is over...*gives pleading look*

More? Even if it's just a one-shot?

Great job!

Eminnis
Geiera chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
I love how things seemed to get lost in translation with Primus... So much like our own history.

I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for the delightful story.
OrianPrime92 chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
-squeaks and resists urge to huggle Prowl-
optimus prime 007 chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
that was a wonderful story! I loved it! Although I'm dying to meet their sparkling too! lol. I've read lots of P&J having sparklings and reading about those sparklings. But not Optimus and Prowl sparklings. So maybe consider it? Hmm? hehe

once again, such a lovely story. :)
Mirage Shinkiro chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
I've always liked your idea that the Matrix would get in the way of bonding, and you know how I love OPxP. I find this story to be a total win: angst with sweetness mixed in plus a happy ending. Congratulations on finishing the final story of your universe!
Ology chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
Such a wonderful story. I cried. I really enjoyed all of them.
Starfire201 chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
Just a quick review before work:

Seems like a nice little way to tie up the problem with the Matrix. Interesting how everyone assumed that it had to be bonded with the Spark. But then, I would assume that over the eons a lot got lost in translation. Wouldn't surprise me if the records were lost even long before the war.

Told you this on IM, but I found the twist with Megatron interesting. Honestly that makes a lot of sense when you think about it, and in the actual universe would explain how he centered in on Megatron so quickly in the movie.

This universe has been one great read from beginning to end, and I did enjoy reading it.
WacheyP87 chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
Aww, this fic was so sweet! I enjoyed this chapter the most, but the whole story was a wonderful read!
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
Awwww _ Is there going to be a fic about the sparkling?
9aza chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
This was a wonderful end to an incredible series.

I loved reading Primus's memories and I enjoyed learning about why and how he created the Cybertronians.

I cried when Optimus and Prowl spark-merged (and giggled when I realized that Primus saw the whole thing).

I'm sad that the Regardless series is done, but it was a great series and each story holds a special place in my heart.
The Starscream chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
OMG! I loved this series and your skills with portraying all the characters. Truly talented you are!

I am on the verge of crying! Loved this so much!

Thanks for sharing it with all of us!

Minty!
CNightJoy chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
Loved it! I bet Miles can't wait to play with thier son. I loved this fic and all the others in Regarless. If I asked really nicely do you think you could do a one-shot of all the sparklings (you don't have to, but it would be warm and fuzzy). :)
Flutter Flight chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
That was a nice ending. :3 I liked how Primus tied into everything and happy endings are always pleasant.I enjoyed this series and thank you for writing!