Reviews for Scarves and Roses
PinkCupOfCherryTea chapter 13 . 3/26
Probably one of the better RusEng fanfics I ever read, good job!
RaisinContradiction chapter 13 . 2/7
thank you for the story i am looking forward to the update. Keep yourself safe, sound and happy Hope yer having a wonderful day
Linn66 chapter 13 . 5/6/2014
I would be lying if I told you that I like it. Since I LOVE it. Please keep on writing.
SumieLove chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Hey so, I just wanna say, I have been checking up on on this fanfiction for a while now.
I really love this couple, And I love the way you portray them.
I actually just did a shoot based around your fan fiction, And even made a scarf with sun flowers on it for my russia. u w u

I'll have more up soon, But for now, Here is a shot.:
media/set/?seta.471672886242874.1073741828.471671396243023&type3&uploaded1#! ?fbid626802097396618&seta.471672886242874.1073741828.471671396243023&type3&theater
Jaide Wolf chapter 11 . 4/14/2014
Football is wrong. Its doesn't mean soccer. That's the English. Australian football is like American football, but also very different.
FlyingLemonKitteh chapter 13 . 3/16/2014
I love this entire fic so much it hurts. You are an excellent author and I love you. The last time you updated was two years ago though, so I have some doubt that this will be updated, but what is here is spectacular. Keep up the good work in all your future projects!
Ironsling chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
Wow plz update soon it's not everyday I can find a story with RussIng in it! I cried at Alfie's confession to Iggy, and he took the rejection quite well!
LoneWolfsRage chapter 13 . 11/4/2013
please continue
Guest chapter 13 . 9/19/2013
I really enjoy this story! :)
MagiMace chapter 13 . 6/19/2013
This is a really captivating story! Please update soon pleeeeeeaaaaase T T
Guest chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
Naw Alfred! Hugs! I love the idea of Arthur and Matthew speaking in French when they don't want Alfred to hear. That is very sweet and funny. I love how Russia and England want to have a real relationship rather than a one-night in Paris sort of thing.

Please do update soon! I absolutely love the way you write, and I am dying to know more!
RayHollowsArchive chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
D; More please! This is so lovely, I want to read more! ;3;
Guest chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
You just made me cry! Seeing Alfred like that is very painful. I don't know what to do or feel now. (Hides behind sofa). I loved the responses from the other nations as well. But Damnit, poor Arthur! What to do now!?

I suppose I can only read on.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
This chapter really brought out the British awkwardness in me! Literally been clutching my tea, half hiding behind a pillow Poor, poor Arthur! Former empire or not, we are not built to handle these sort of situations! (which is why he ends up in them I suppose).

I have never read RussUK before but it works really well (I'm with Hungary on this one). I love your writing, and the observations they have of one another. Russia simply understands England really well. Although, Arthur would never admit to many of his observations, of course. Too bloody proud. Russia has scared me a lot (when England accidentally summoned him in the anime I was really terrified!), but now I find him more sweet because of you. Your France was perfect too, and damnit America - none of your business!

one tiny thing, you got England down perfectly, except he said "cellphone" at one point. We use "mobile" or just "phone". Only the Americans use "cell" (because they are weird), but apart from that it's perfect :) Also, what's with England being called bunny!? xD It is a lot of fun hearing it in Russian instead of French for a change! Rather refreshing!

Well, I am off to read another chapter. Really been enjoying this so far! (And you are making me miss Paris).
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 13 . 3/9/2013