Reviews for The Serpent Lord
Gersh dern it! Story! Too good!
19Shorty chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
would you please update your story because i would really like to know what happens next its a great story just please update this wonderful story of yours
Nasira chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
This chapter is GREAT! i love it so can you put in a new one and can Harry have a king basilisk as his familiar i think it would suit him well as the true heir to all four founders of hogwarts.
Dramione2000 chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
Please update asap!
angeltrin1 chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
I love it so far and can't wait till the next chapter. I really love all the gifts and I'm curious if you are going to pair Harry up with anyone. Also Is Snape (good Snape) going to be in this story?
Nasira chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
I love this story and i love the way you through Voldemort out of the Slytherin line so please keep writting and can you gice Harry a basilisk asa familiar?
Nasira chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
I love this story and i love the way you through Voldemort out of the Slytherin line so please keep writting and can you gice Harry a basilisk for a familiar?
Nasira chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
I love this story and love the part where Voldemort gets banished from the Slytherin line forever is was brilliant if i do say so myself so keep writting my friend.
Wiznerd the Eagle chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
Awesome. Definitely awesome. MORE!
Elnora-17 chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Love the story so far :)
I noticed it has been nearly 2 years since the last update, so I really hope that you'll continue it.
It's hard to find good stories with an evil/manipulative Dumbledore, yours is one of the better ones I found.
Anyway, I had fun reading it and would love to read more ;)
brother of kane chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
great story
The Frost Raven of Lord Pride chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
new chapter!
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
LOL cute fainting spell. i hoped Lily would forgive Sev though
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
interesting start...
Sofie Eolas Holmes chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Haha XD that was so fun :) Please update :)