Reviews for Harry Potter & Life After Voldemort
Lyric Medlie chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
Amazing! I eagerly await the next update! i really love this story so far!
SerenaEarthRose chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
Hi, I really enjoy your story and I hope that you update soon.
billyvmom chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
I think this story has potential. I am addicted to Harry Potter and my husband says I am a Harry Potter dictionary. Also Harry would know that the goblins knew he caused the Damage because the enchantments at Gringotts washed away the disguises during the cup scene. Neville asked Harry if the dragon story was true. I think that the Dursleys would be informed immediately because of the order protecting them would know. Just some thoughts on minor mistakes but, it seems to be shaping up nicely.
Animus of Masada chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
I liked it, but I thought that Harry would be grieving much worse than he did (and feel more guilty too); the Weasleys wouldn't be like that (Ron and Ginny already pulled their acts together for more fighting, etc.). Still, great story and looking forward to more.

And your Dramoine idea...honestly, what the hell do people see in that pairing? It's beyond the impossible.
NSNx chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
please update soon i really love this story i have a feeling that it is ron but it wiuld be nice if it ginny i do love there pairing xx
yukikiralacus chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
I hope you update soon. I really wanted to know the conversation Harry and Ginny were going to have.
mac9164 chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
Real good start to this story, Will eagerly await future updates,
hushpuppy22 chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
This story has quite a bit of potential. Even though I don't see the Weasleys becoming catatonic after Fred's death, it isn't outrageous.

You might want to fix Andromeda's looks as she has brown hair per Deathly Hallows. Other than that the story is progressing well and I look forward to the next chapter.
yukikiralacus chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
Grr! You had to to end it with a cliffhanger! I'm guessing the surprise visitor is Ginny. If not, then my second would be Mrs. Weasley. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Ryanne chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I really like this so far but one little nitpic... Umm Tonk's mom already met Harry. Remember in the very beginning of book 7 that's where him and Hagrid landed when everyone left the Dursley's with 7 Harrys. They met Dromeda and Ted Tonks. Then took a portkey back to the burrow. Just thought I would let you know. But I love the story so far. Keep it up!
yukikiralacus chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I like the idea of Harry staying with Tonk's mom for a while. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
kadya123 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
good

i love it

write more