Reviews for His Hands, Her Heart
Paolina Beke H chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
That was beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us, I truly loved it
asiula chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Beautiful story! Thank you :)
meelee72 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Phew! That was so emotional. So meaningful.- What a beautiful story about the pure joy of life & love. I can't say enough.
It was amazing.
souplover9 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
This was beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
missmariaeuge chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Great story, i really liked it. Thank you for sharing it, xx
Hushi Taloa chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Wonderful, wonderful story. It made me so happy! And then your note at the end about your autistic son blew me away. My daughter, my nut-brown elf maid, has Sensory Processing Disorder and fine and gross motor skills delays. But she is so wonderful every single day. Every. Single. Day.

Thank you for writing!
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Omg I loved this! Would love to read more of their story!
shc92 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
This was absolutely beautiful - the story, the imagery, the words, their journey. Thank you.
PatientFineBalancedKind chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
a;lsdfhgjldkkhfjdsjjsfjdi love love love love love love love love love this soooooo much asjf;slkljdlksjsdksfhsja. I should probably stop flailing now but ohmigod do i love this story. this is just so amazing, thank you for writing!
kwsparrow chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Suuuuuucccccchhhhhhhh a great story! Agh! I hate it when great stories end. love, love, love it.
Ana83114 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
breathtakingly beautiful...just WOW
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Wow great story found on lemonade stand well worth following the link for
Chimelle23 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Wow! Thank you for writing :)
AnnaLund chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
brilliant beautiful story. thank god you didn't stop at a drabble!

thank you for writing, it makes the world a little brighter.

anna
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I LOVED this oneshot to pieces. At first I thought it was going to be something sexual... come on, naked and with his fingers inside her can lead us to thing dirty things LOL. But oh how I loved reading this and starting to figure out what you meant.

I really like stories that keep me hooked and I can't figure out the ending 200 words in. Yours was brilliant.

I wish you'd gone a little further! I can't be the only one who was waiting for the first kiss or him kissing her her scars one day. I'd melt. I did swoon quite a bit reading this. But still, I like where you left it even if we didn't see some kissing (other than A&J).

I loved all the characters, but of course our wonder couple was the best. Really amazing job! A favorite from now on.