Reviews for Conquest
SickRose chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Wow, this was a really lovely work! Interesting use of the second person. It's a veiw point rarely used for a reason: because it's so damn hard to write with! But you did a wonderful job of it. Your writing style has a beautifully poetic quality to it which I've just never seen before. I especially loved the imagery used, comparing the geography and landscapes to the human personifications. It's like, you didn't just throw away the fact that they're meant to be countries as so many Hetalia fan-fiction writers do, I think it added to the poetic feel as well.

I have so few words I could use to express how wonderful this piece is, to me. Beautiful. Simply beautiful. I shall have to look at some more of your work. Keep it up! Xx
Epic F. Awesomesauce chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Haha, score one for America!
metagrapes chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Such a sweet, little story. Beautifully written, too! You are a true-born writer! (:

I'm not really a USUK fan, but I still enjoy reading about them from time to time, so I really enjoyed this one. (:
synonymsforempathy chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
"You're sure you'd never find a piece of old black iron so interesting in other circumstances."

That was a good line. Just saying.

Anyways, the segment about America, looking out at the humans- that was cool. And then when England comes in, saying that he's not a little boy- that made me smile.

"It's like he's playing a game with you, to see how long you'll last."

That, right there- beautiful line. I love it even more that America realizes that he can't complain either.

Oh, France...you rock.
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
H-h-h-how cuuuuuuuuuuuuute! *falls in love* Yes, how COULD anyone love hetalia without loving yaoi? I liked the second person in this. That was an interesting effect. It worked well. :) And and and... oh dear, I feel like I had tons to say (or rather type) just 2 minutes ago and now I'm too tired to bother thinking back to them... D: But either way, it was great. Flowed really well despite the long time skips, and made me really, really, really happy for reasons I'd love to describe but am too tired to do so.
anglophilic chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This is an absolutely stunning piece of work. Lovely.
White Mizerable chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
This was a wonderful story. You have a great writing style and the words just flow right along.

But 'Cornish caves and Californian sequoias.' Caves and sequoias. That's the best piece of sexual innuendo I have ever heard. XD