Reviews for The End of All Things
Creative Sketchbook chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Oh...

It was another one of those short fics in which I can feel the emotion so clearly :0

Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
This is the saddest most heartfelt piece of art ... T.T
Alix the Alien Cyborg chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
"The false cheerfulness in his voice sounds disgustingly fake, wrong, an abomination, dirty." So many lines I loved, but this one really stuck out to me.
The-doctor-is-on-fire chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
england stops america from comforting italy.
me: NOOO! I HATE YOU ENGLAND!(even though im an engand fangirl at heart.)
wisingstar chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
why wont you write more!?
fubibliophile chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Short, and, in an odd way, sweet.
Noneedtocallmesir chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
That's one aspect that has never been touched in the manga or anime. And it's one of the most important in the GerIta relationship... I'd like to read how they overcame this. Any chance of a sequel? :P
Moomoogirl1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Thank you for writing this. It's an a point in history that not all hetalia fic writers address so I'm glad you wrote it in such a wonderful and heartbreaking way.
Chalinaroses chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Really good writing, very deep interpretation of that point in history. You did a really good job on this, I really enjoyed it. *goes to see if you've written anything else for Hetalia*
UnfinishedCadenza chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I really enjoy your interpretation of the secret armistice between the Italians and the Allies. The actual historical event probably wasn't so tearjerking, per se, but throw in the characterization of Italy and it's just terrible to witness. I can only imagine the pain on both sides when Germany finally found out about the armistice.

In all, nicely written. Perhaps as a little something to improve on, you could try slowing down the pace of your writing, but it works fine either way. Thanks for sharing!